It's too hot :(

Associate
I picked up a cheapo 16" fan in April, barely used it outside of today. Just got it bringing in some cooler air to the bedroom. Shows how low the temps have been so far.

Soldato
I’ve had to use the steroid cream today. I love this weather but my eczema certainly doesn’t :(
i didn't go vegan for this reason but mine is history...........it may be the dairy free bit , the doc told me steroids will thin the skin or something , am i converting you ? put down that bacon butty edit more the cheese i suppose

Last edited:
Caporegime
i didn't go vegan for this reason but mine is history...........it may be the dairy free bit , the doc told me steroids will thin the skin or something , am i converting you ? put down that bacon butty edit more the cheese i suppose
Yeah too much use of steroids Isn't great.
I've cut right down, haven't actually used the ointment in months! But actually the sun helps mine.

Soldato
Officially this heat wave is ending sometime tomorrow, so I translate that to sometime next week as the predictions for cold fronts tend to be overly optimistic.

Caporegime
Officially this heat wave is ending sometime tomorrow, so I translate that to sometime next week as the predictions for cold fronts tend to be overly optimistic.
For here is ending now. Won't be this hot for a while (ie as hot as it is as I type this now)

Getting really breezy. An glad won't get the humidity. As that is horrid

Last edited:
Soldato
For here is ending now. Won't be this hot for a while (ie as hot as it is as I type this now)

Getting really breezy. An glad won't get the humidity. As that is horrid
If I remember right you are in the west of the country?

Here is accuweather for me in the east. Really hoping its correct.

Checked outside just now, air is stale no movement at all. :(

aM2JWM2.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
If I remember right you are in the west of the country?

Here is accuweather for me in the east. Really hoping its correct.

Checked outside just now, air is stale no movement at all. :(

aM2JWM2.png
This is mine on my phone widget. (also powered by accu)

bRMvvp4.jpeg

. Might get a chance to mow ford thing. But detail says rain from 12ish.

Nice 3 days though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom