It's too hot :(

Associate
It was almost 20c and pretty sunny here. Must be a constant cloud over Stoke :cry:

11-12c highs here over the last few days. It looks as though it picks up slightly tomorrow and then more rain and colder temperatures next week.

The 1 week of summer has come and gone I guess. If we're lucky we'll get one more sometime in August then it's straight back into ******* winter. So tired of these Icelandic summers.

Soldato
11-12c highs here over the last few days. It looks as though it picks up slightly tomorrow and then more rain and colder temperatures next week.

The 1 week of summer has come and gone I guess. If we're lucky we'll get one more sometime in August then it's straight back into ******* winter. So tired of these Icelandic summers.
Yeah, this year seems to be even worse than last year so far, and last year was utter dog **** :(

Soldato
17c set to reach the dizzying heights of 18c for the weekend! At least its wall to wall sunshine

Yeah, this year seems to be even worse than last year so far, and last year was utter dog **** :(
Nah it was bloody cold until the end of may so cold infact that the tomatoes didn't do a darn thing had to buy them in in the end planted out the first week in June when it suddenly got very warm indeed within three weeks it was a heatwave. Then july hit...

Soldato
Nice but west facing can be a tad bright
Screenshot-2024-05-24-21-04-44-35-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I think it's pretty perfect 18-20c, not too warm and not too cold, all windows open here with nice cool breeze coming through, sun's out every so often

Last edited:
Associate
I think it's pretty perfect 18-20c, not too warm and not too cold, all windows open here with nice cool breeze coming through, sun's out every so often

Yeah it's not too bad for the time of year. The problem is that that's the exception and not the rule for the entirety of summer these days. I just want to be able to have one ******* period a year where I can enjoy the outdoors without being drenched and cold. It's **** on average for about 48 weeks a year in this country and it's played hell with my depression over the last few years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom