I've gone Bavarian! 2015 428i Gran Coupé

Is there not a smaller one available? I understand why you wanted to do something - it looks plain without anything - but the smaller ones do look much nicer.

wow.
that's inflation (lol pun) really showing :/
just looked through my previous posts and a set of 19 inch staggered ps4s was £645 fitted
/sadface

Is the spoiler lifting towards the right hand side? Not sure what else you can do but make sure it’s secure since one of my mates fitted a spoiler and it flew off on the motorway.

I’m in the camp of if you like it sod the rest of us, like you did with that sticker :D

Is the spoiler lifting towards the right hand side? Not sure what else you can do but make sure it’s secure since one of my mates fitted a spoiler and it flew off on the motorway.

I’m in the camp of if you like it sod the rest of us, like you did with that sticker :D
I don’t believe so but will need to check it now you’ve mentioned it. I’m also considering removing the sticker and maybe getting a black one and putting it lower down.

I don’t believe so but will need to check it now you’ve mentioned it. I’m also considering removing the sticker and maybe getting a black one and putting it lower down.

It might be the cut out I have paid attention too actually.

Might seem silly - (No doubt you already have) But have you declared the “Modification” to your insurance? There is an option for this kind of thing.

I recommend you keep the chrome kidneys if you can. They add class as opposed to all blacked out.

Not a fan of carbon add on bits either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom