Jaguar E pace unveild tonight

Associate
I think they've really nailed this one, it's based on the discovery sport and Evoque platform so transverse 4 cylinder Ingenium engines with front or awd, but set up with much more sporty handling than the Landrovers.

I think the styling for the most part looks great and the interior has a lot of F type influence rather than the terrible F pace interior. I can really see it selling well

Link;

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/e-pace/index.html

Soldato
That looks so cheap and nasty for a 30k car in bog standard trim. Looks like a Kia Sportage in the front. Another premium manufacturer cheapening there brand with more POV 4x4 crap for chavs on finance

Soldato
Hmm I quite like it. Dads has the F-Pace and it was quite a nice drive over 1000+ miles recently. Too big for me though.

First shot at the build configurator and I've hit well over 60k for the 300ps petrol without going mad :( Never had some much choice over wheel bolts though haha

There will be massive discounts to be had eventually, if the F-Pace was anything to go by. Think I'll wait and see how it's received but I'm tempted to eventually get a Jaaag :D

Back
Top Bottom