January Transfer Window 2017/18

Soldato
Don
He didn't cost half as much and clearly Klopp believed VVD was the better player. The fact that City went for him before Laporte too would suggest that Pep agreed also.

Soldato
Laporte has the makings of one of the best cbs for a long time he has it all

If you follow la liga you would have known about hom a year or so ago i cant believe none of the big boys have bought him earlier hes proper class

Don
Laporte has the makings of one of the best cbs for a long time he has it all

If you follow la liga you would have known about hom a year or so ago i cant believe none of the big boys have bought him earlier hes proper class

Otamendi came with the same rep to be fair. We will see though, he does look good from the snippets I have seen and Neville has been bigging him up, Man City don't usually sign duds under Pep.

Caporegime
Hope he signs and then Uefa ask for the ban to be extended to league games because frankly it should have been an all competitions ban, would be amazing. Seriously **** Evra, attacking a fan like he did.

Don
I'm not sure that UEFA can ban him from domestic competitions - if they could they'd have surely done so to begin with. It would need to be FIFA to issue a blanket ban over all competitions but I can't imagine they'll do it now, if they were going to do it they'd have done it at the time of the incident.

Don
We're supposedly no longer interested in Lemar:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...pool-withdrawn-interest-thomas-lemar-14265786

Not a massive surprise really given that we made no attempt to sign him in the January. Somebody that Klopp's always been linked with and the links have never gone away is Pulisic - if I was going to bet on which attacking player we moved for in the summer it would be him. He'll cost a hell of a lot more than the £12m we offered 18 months ago though.

Soldato
Pulisic is our owners drea. If they think hes Americas next big talent then they will spend big. The commercial aspect alone make it a gold mine for them.

Back
Top Bottom