Jeffrey Epstein

Is that a true (ie validated) thing or is it simply another "he videod them" type thing that when challenged was simply retracted?

I always get very wary of small snippets from very long documents, because they are often massively used out of context.

Trafficked would imply under age. And yet these are the sorts of thing that have had no real weight behind them.
No one else has been charged in this regard, where is the proof?

Soldato
I'm using pedophile in the popular sense not the literal sense. Ephebophilia would be more applicable to Epstein.

The description your describing about trafficked women could also be used for the women in the Andrew Tate situation. Still bad and still illegal.

Epstein is worse than a Bond villain. He's a convicted child abuser. He'd already been convicted of abusing a 14 year old girl.

I agree.

Yes that is the description of the story that we were discussing. Of course he also trafficked minors but I don't believe in this story that is the case.

My point with the Bond villain comment is that you write like that island is the only place he trafficked women to and abused women at, he did it at all his properties.

Soldato
I agree.

Yes that is the description of the story that we were discussing. Of course he also trafficked minors but I don't believe in this story that is the case.

My point with the Bond villain comment is that you write like that island is the only place he trafficked women to and abused women at, he did it at all his properties.
There is a dark humour joke about a villain petting cats. But it might be to soon for that joke :eek:

Soldato
If he had lots of juicy blackmail material to make powerful people squirm then he certainly wouldn't kill himself without wanting to drag people down with him first.

That's what makes me think his suicide is dodgy. I imagine you wouldn't go to that effort to keep records or alleged tapes then kill yourself before your opportunity to go public arises.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom