Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
You know those round things on the remote, press 3 of them and the flashing lights on the TV will change.

You mean it's possible to have your Television stop showing something without complaining to someone and having it cancelled? Astonishing! :eek:

Soldato
It makes me laugh the amount of people who criticise Top Gear, comment how bad it is, how useless it is as a motoring programme.

It's the most successful TV programme in the world, it's entertainment first, a car programme 2nd. No one actually wants to sit through a programme where it tells you the best car for the 2.2 child nuclear family, or the best car for your annual camping trip. Want that? Go read Which? Car.

Soldato
You know those round things on the remote, press 3 of them and the flashing lights on the TV will change.

You mean it's possible to have your Television stop showing something without complaining to someone and having it cancelled? Astonishing! :eek:

He said he doesn't like what it's become, which infers he probably doesn't watch it anymore.
That doesn't mean he can't voice his opinions.

Associate
They paid a lot to bring Top Gear back, and it was Clarkson that they wanted as he was from the original series.

Tiff is now on 5th gear and even Quentin Wilson now has his classic show.

Now is not the time to suspend the show as the viewers will have no choice but to watch the other shows.

Jodie Kid is good though.

Associate
I do not think there is TG without JC.

I know he is a prat sometimes, but that is being human, I much prefer an honest prat to a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom