Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
BBC has an agenda against white british heterosexual male culture. So much so that they refuse to have any heterosexual males on their channels that are not feminine or closet.

While I have no problem with gay men or effeminate men, and I enjoy TV shows featuring both. Mister anything is quite correct here, the BBC has completely eradicated all their white, hetero, straight talking "mens men".

Last edited:
Soldato
Men's men doesn't sound like what he's after :D.

Adrian Chiles, Gary Lineker, Nicky Campbell, there's three more I'm sure many many more could be added, typical rightwing twaddle devoid of facts is what I think you're spouting.

Lets not compare every right winger to this. Even I'm of the opinion he's wrong and it's pretty obvious I'm not leaning towards the left :D.

Last edited:
Caporegime
But it's becoming more apparent that nobody got hit, no doubt why he's been so relaxed and jokey.

This has been exactly my thinking the whole way through this. There is no way that himself, May and Hammond would have been so relaxed if he had had actually properly punched someone.

I knew from the moment they started dicking about on twitter about what will replace them that it was going to be nothing and that he probably just shouted at someone a bit.

Man of Honour
If by white British hetro males you are referring to your typical shaven headed football shirt and a pint brigade, then you are right they don't make good presenters as they struggle to keep up with the autocue.

Permabanned
If by white British hetro males you are referring to your typical shaven headed football shirt and a pint brigade, then you are right they don't make good presenters as they struggle to keep up with the autocue.

This is what the BBC would have you believe, that only poncey men should be on TV because hetro males are stupid racist and can't read/write and whatever stupid stereotype the bbc has brainwashed your mind with.

Soldato
A real man as in a heterosexual family man for this context. A man that doesn't act like a women or wear a dress and so on.

The point is that clarkson is the last real man on the bbc. Not that i want to have a discussion about what constitutes a real man.

Funny thing is I've never seem James May or Richard Hammond in a dress but then again I probably don't frequent the same clubs you may do.

Oh and JC hasn't always been a real man.

lk5bFvS.jpg

Permabanned
Adrian Chiles, Gary Lineker, Nicky Campbell, there's three more I'm sure many many more could be added, typical rightwing twaddle devoid of facts is what I think you're spouting.

Are you sure that the programmes you watch aren't pos gay interest? Tbh I can't offhand think of any pos gay interest progs on the beeb, what programmes are you actually watching? I think you're a bit confused mate.

Adrian Chiles = i think he may like men. Also a bit of a fake tan wearing metrosexual.
Lineker = now he was my first thought to be honest. A good example. I also thought of roy keane but then he is not a full time presenter. So we have two now, with one being an ex football player and thus only reason he is on tv.
Nicky Campbell = good example, so we have two plus a football presenter.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Adrian Chiles = i think he make like men. Also a bit of a fake tan wearing metrosexual.

Married with kids. But he is half-Croation so clearly part of a BBC plot to get more Eastern European influence on TV. They probably employ lesbian Polish cleaners with our license money too instead of giving jobs to hardworking, heterosexual, British women.

Soldato
Adrian Chiles = i think he make like men. Also a bit of a fake tan wearing metrosexual.
Lineker = now he was my first thought to be honest. A good example. I also thought of roy keane but then he is not a full time presenter. So we have two now, with one being an ex football player and thus only reason he is on tv.

So you were wrong and just talking rubbish....got it.

Soldato
There is a point here, if you are not into game shows, celeb chat shows, soaps, gardening, cooking, sewing, talent shows or inane reality programming, you may feel that the BBC is not providing much in the way of public service programmes for you.

Soldato
Bill Turnbull,
Charlie Stayt,
Simon Mccoy,
Ben Brown,
Chris Eakin,
Huw Edwards,
Gavin Esler,
Nicolas Owens.

This is just from wiki BBC news reporters. I haven't looked up their sexuality but in none of the picture on Google do they wear dresses.

Soldato
There is a point here, if you are not into game shows, celeb chat shows, gardening, cooking, sewing, talent shows or inane reality programming, you may feel that the BBC is not providing much in the way of public service programmes for you.

Don't forget that car show, I forget the name of it now..

Soldato
The BBC should either be an advertising or subscription network. If it were subscription I would't have it. All I watch on the BBC is Top Gear, HIGNFY, QI and any documentary they do about physics/space. Other than that I don't bother as most of it isn't for me. The licence fee is just like a lot of traditions in the UK, outdated and in need of change.

Associate

Jeremy Clarkson
Richard Hammond
James May
Matt Dawson
Phil Tuffnell
Eddie Jordan
David Coulthard
Rhod Gilbert
Charlie Brooker
Rob Brydon
David Mitchell
Lee Mack
Bill Bailey
Jimmy Carr
Phill Jupitus
Sean Lock
Dara Obrian
Ross Noble
Danny Baker
Andy Hamilton
Johnny Vegas
Jason Manford
Jack Dee
Vic Reeves
Bob Mortimer
Frank Skinner

Not all present a TV show but they are all on BBC shows.

Now lets list all the "homosexuals" and "guys in dresses"

Graham Norton
Paul O'Grady
Alan Carr
David Walliams

Um.......

Permabanned
Bill Turnbull,
Charlie Stayt,
Simon Mccoy,
Ben Brown,
Chris Eakin,
Huw Edwards,
Gavin Esler,
Nicolas Owens.

This is just from wiki BBC news reporters. I haven't looked up their sexuality but in none of the picture on Google do they wear dresses.

I am not sure if these qualify as they are all news anchors and not on bbc itself as presenters or in their programs. All of them are old as well, they were hired before the BBC started feminising the bbc.

Soldato
Johnny Vegas lol there's a real hetro White man :D.

Adrian Chiles = i think he may like men. Also a bit of a fake tan wearing metrosexual.

http://gay-or-straight.com/Adrian Chiles

Looks like your gaydar is spot on :p.

I am not sure if these qualify as they are all news anchors and not on bbc itself as presenters or in their programs. All of them are old as well, they were hired before the BBC started feminising the bbc.

Is BBC news not a BBC program? :confused: I'll concede on they're the older lot but then again so is clarkson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom