Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
All this talk about JC being possibly sacked is nonsense. How could anyone sack a man with a face like this ?

The man is too adorable to sack. I'm sure a cup of tea and a quick chat will resolve this. :D

Permabanned
I was saying at work that he (clarkson) is the last real man on the BBC and the guys were trying to think of others. After a lot of suggestions that were shown to be incorrect one way or another, there was only one other real man on the bbc and that is George Alagiah.

I am not explaining what a real man is and if you don't know then too bad.

Can you think of any other real men left on the BBC?

Caporegime
If it was a punch it would be gross misconduct. If it was just a hissy fit of course they are going to investigate it before doing anything about it hence why people are more likely to believe the eyewitnesses saying there was no punch.

bBHUura.png

Hahahaha.

That is awesome.

Associate
I was saying at work that he (clarkson) is the last real man on the BBC and the guys were trying to think of others. After a lot of suggestions that were shown to be incorrect one way or another, there was only one other real man on the bbc and that is George Alagiah.

I am not explaining what a real man is and if you don't know then too bad.

Can you think of any other real men left on the BBC?

Pretty hard to do without knowing your yard stick for a "real" man, i would have assumed said yardstick would be, do they have a penis? if thats the case, then all of them.

Permabanned
A real man as in a heterosexual family man for this context. A man that doesn't act like a women or wear a dress and so on.

The point is that clarkson is the last real man on the bbc. Not that i want to have a discussion about what constitutes a real man.

Associate
Dale Winton doesn't count, bbc radio only and chan4 and i think he likes men.

So BBC radio doesn't count, besides you saying 'on the BBC'...
Let us know what other obscure criteria they have to meet before we come up with names to suit your definition of a 'man'.

edit:
A real man as in a heterosexual family man for this context. A man that doesn't act like a women or wear a dress and so on.

Woah.

Permabanned
Ok then darlings, lets change the wording, before you get your panties in a twist.

Clarkson is the last heterosexual man on the BBC that doesn't act like a ponce. I can say ponce right?

The only other one is alan titchmarsh and they have him gardening... says it all realy.

BBC goal of feminising men is almost complete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom