Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
W(ith)o(rifice)man?

Spot on. Never seen it cut up like that though :D.

BBC has an agenda against white british heterosexual male culture. So much so that they refuse to have any heterosexual males on their channels that are not feminine or closet.

Hmm I guess that's true but they are running a rather OTT diversity policy at the moment. To be fair I don't think there's any lesbians on the BBC either(could be wrong). Things take time to balance out they've gone from one extreme to the other.

Last edited:
Soldato
A real man as in a heterosexual family man for this context. A man that doesn't act like a women or wear a dress and so on.

The point is that clarkson is the last real man on the bbc. Not that i want to have a discussion about what constitutes a real man.

To right, reel man don't act like a women they act like a men end they do it with parade.

Caporegime
BBC has an agenda against white british heterosexual male culture. So much so that they refuse to have any heterosexual males on their channels that are not feminine or closet.

Are you blind as well as stupid? Even by your very low standards this requires an extraordinary level of reality denial. You only have to switch on a TV to discover how absurdly wrong you are.

Soldato
Every time i see a man on the BBC they are either homosexual or wearing a dress. Fact. Except clarkson, the last hope for non feminine men and his days are numbered.

Adrian Chiles, Gary Lineker, Nicky Campbell, there's three more I'm sure many many more could be added, typical rightwing twaddle devoid of facts is what I think you're spouting.

Are you sure that the programmes you watch aren't pos gay interest? Tbh I can't offhand think of any pos gay interest progs on the beeb, what programmes are you actually watching? I think you're a bit confused mate.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are you blind as well as stupid? Even by your very low standards this requires an extraordinary level of reality denial. You only have to switch on a TV to discover how absurdly wrong you are.

What is wrong with not wanting a men to act like a women by prouncing around wearing address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom