Jimmy Savile - Sexual Predator

Well if that's the case then surely a lot of today's parents should be frowned upon and seen as paedophiles then no? I know loads of parents that had their children at 15/16 during the 70s.

I'm not saying it's right but it was very common.

I've got to say that I think that is something that has increased. There are plenty of underage mothers these days, you only need take a walk down many of Britain's High Streets or watch BBC3. A lot of that though also stems from the current climate and benefits culture which can give a single parent her own home when she turns 16.

While it's still considered rape, regardless of whether it's a 15 year old boy who did it, or a 50 year old, I would think the later is considered to be much more of an issue by society. Further to that, for a charge of rape I believe the girl involved has to make the allegation and press charges. In the case of two 14 year olds, they were likely doing it consensually and the child and her parents probably wouldn't press charges.

Once people get older, you are going to have no clue as to when they were born or how old their parents were. I'm pretty sure though that most people who see a girl of about 14 pushing her baby in a pushchair will think pretty negatively of her.

Merely stripping him of his Knighthood isn't enough, we need to exhume the body of this sick **** and display his rotting corpse in a gibbet on Piccadilly Circus as a warning to others! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can see that going down a treat lol

We need to make an example out of him :mad: at least then something positive may come from the actions of this worthless sack of ****

Personally I would take a trip down to London just so I could fling some dog feces at him :mad:

Back
Top Bottom