Jimmy Savile - Sexual Predator

Merely stripping him of his Knighthood isn't enough, we need to exhume the body of this sick **** and display his rotting corpse in a gibbet on Piccadilly Circus as a warning to others! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And also melt down his gold coffin and give each VICTIM a share of it! I hope the dirty rotten ####### rot's in hell :D

We need to make an example out of him :mad: at least then something positive may come from the actions of this worthless sack of ****

Personally I would take a trip down to London just so I could fling some dog feces at him :mad:

What exactly do you think that would accomplish apart from proving your uncivilised?, we've had public hangings and all sorts over the years and it really doesn't act as a deterrent, also, and this is probably questionable, but I believe all it would serve to do is push more of these types of acts underground and make more paedophiles (that haven't committed any offences) afaird of seeking help due to creating an even bigger hatred towards paedophiles than there already is.

A lot of these people need help and many are willing to get it, here are some posts from 'paedophiles' off a forum that I found from a quick google,

"I personally desperately want to get help, but I worry because some overzealous social worker/psychologist/psychiatrist may decide that mandated reporting means reporting those who have fantasies but never act on them. Legally of course, they are only supposed to report those who are actively engaged in or planning to molest a child, but not everyone is skilled or tolerant enough to realize the difference and that most of us would never actually have sex with a child."

--------------------

"I had these fears myself. But since I started treatment I've talked to 9 doctors or therapists, and none of them have ever been unsure about the confidentiality issue.

Doctors and therapists meet all kinds of people, and pedophiles are not the only group with thoughts that would be illegal to act upon. You might wanna e-mail some potential therapists and ask about their views on this before you meet them.

You say that you are desperate. Have you considered what would be the best for you to do? Keep on being desperate or take the chance and maybe get better?"

--------------------

"if there were guarantees of absolute privacy, I would go to therapy, but some jurisdictions dont have very clear mandated report laws.

Although even better than that, I wish there were groups like AA available for pedos (non-offending pedos)."

--------------------

"I have seen 2 different clinical psychologists & a psychiatrist but so far I have recieved no real help. Only CBT. GP has prescribed anti-depressants which I have been on for over 12 years (a few different ones). They haven't really helped either, even for my depression & other mental health issues.

I have been deemed by both clinical psychologists that I'm not a threat to children, however even with one of their experiences in the judicial system, it hasn't been much help for the desires & fantasies. The psychiatrist however put through a medical report to social services for my application for a disability payment without advising me beforehand. He also believes that my paedophilia is due to a sexual addiction, even though I printed out information contradicting his belief. Unfortunately, my personal opinion of this psychiatrist is he has no experience or knowledge of the subject, hence I stopped seeing him.

I personally believe that without further research into paedophilia, which includes the study of sex offenders AND non-offenders, we will never have a full understanding of this condition/paraphilia/whatever you would like to call it. Basing treatment on only 1 group of people, in this case, actual offenders, is not giving a full representation of the spectrum of paedophilia. One day hopefully, the taboo of this subject may be broken enough to fully comprehend paedophilia & thus save the lives of many children destroyed by the effects of molestation."

--------------------

"Sometimes I feel just talking to others like us who what help is a form of help. I know I just signed on today, but knowing already that there are others like myself that do not want to be like this is therapeutic. I know I want a normal relationship with my wife without worrying her about the consequences of my addiction. I would give anything to stop and being here talking about it... I already feel better and hopeful for reaching recovery status. I know I will have to fight my urges the rest of my life, but as long as there is at least one place, like this, where I can find support, I know I can do it."

--------------------

I believe excessive public hatred (especially without concrete proof) like this only exacerbates problems/crimes attached to paedophilia, it's counter-productive, a lot of people with this 'condition' want help but are afraid to get it, there is soooo much hatred and fear attached to the word 'paedophile' that it's hard even to discuss the matter in a sensible fashion due to fear of being accused of being some kind of "rape/peado apologised" or "sympathizer", so again it becomes an obstacle in regards to being able to try and tackle this problem sensibly and actually have a real chance of reducing abuse towards minors.

Last edited:
Just to put it out there, and I am not claiming it is, or is not true, here is the transcript of that HIGNFY episode, for those who can't be bothered to search :

I watched it live and that is not from the show so I don't know where that rubbish came from.
Wrestling and his caravan were mentioned and I also remember Merton calling him the c word (but it was beeped and could have been another word)

Originally Posted by hlxbravo
Just to put it out there, and I am not claiming it is, or is not true, here is the transcript of that HIGNFY episode, for those who can't be bothered to search :

Here

That came out a while back, and when it did come out the author made it known that it was fictional and a joke.

Pretty funny though ;).

34EE05DD-796E-4582-8E71-736508700AE6-6139-00000A3A87A476C2.jpg

Sometimes the internet makes me sick it really does some of you are all too happy to condemn him on the flimsiest evidence and thats what we have here nothing more right now. Scares the hell out of me that this level of evidence is viewed by some as enough to convict it really does would you be happy to be convicted on this level of evidence i know i sure as hell wouldn't. But then it's ok it's the internet the true home of the armchair expert, barrack room lawyer, ignorant and quick to judge.

I will now wait for the attacks to begin as is happening to anyone that is not jumping on this pathetic bandwagon today knock yourselves out.

i can see this is a very emotive and sensitive subject for you; can i ask were you touched by his hand or upset because you weren't?

Dear Jim,

there's a girl in my class called Megan that I really fancy.
Please could you fix it for me to go on a date with her to France?

Love Jeremy Forrest, Age 30.

Yes justice is an emotive issuue for me i would like to live somewhere where people were convicted because of quantifiable and credible evidence not a country where rumour and allegation are enough without anything else to back them up. As for your other attempt at being clever i will treat that with the contempt you deserve.

Sometimes the internet makes me sick it really does some of you are all too happy to condemn him on the flimsiest evidence and thats what we have here nothing more right now. Scares the hell out of me that this level of evidence is viewed by some as enough to convict it really does would you be happy to be convicted on this level of evidence i know i sure as hell wouldn't. But then it's ok it's the internet the true home of the armchair expert, barrack room lawyer, ignorant and quick to judge.

I will now wait for the attacks to begin as is happening to anyone that is not jumping on this pathetic bandwagon today knock yourselves out.

There is no smoke without fire.

i agree with you in sentiment, but not in this case. i worked in TV and Theatre for many years, it was common knowledge that Jonathan King liked them young. and it was also common knowledge that Jim did too.

on a side note, it was also known that John Leslie liked a bit of rough, and this was well before any rape investigations

although i did not see anything, i heard a lot, and i truly believe no smoke without fire.

lest we also forget what else Sir jimmy was allegidly doing? with the corpses at the royal marsden and a few others with morgues.

he would supposedly like to go in and spend some time with children that had just died, to show them some silent respect, in their passing.

how would they raise any concerns now?

Last edited:

The thing is though people's intuition about Jimmy Saville is that he was a creep; to add to this an array of victims have come forward plus people who worked in the same circles as him.

It is going to be an interesting one to watch especially if other celebrities have let him abuse young girls over the years, could be interesting to see if any of them are convicted.

Back
Top Bottom