Jimmy Savile - Sexual Predator

Caporegime
200 marathons ran too!

What a legend!

R420LA6X2/4MNA
This message has been deleted by Justin. Reason: Completely inappropriate.
Justin, I was not agreeing with him! - I assume you deleted my post as I quoted him? - I don't want anybody thinking I was not a fan of Sir Jim, nor do I believe any of the crap reported a few years back.

Again, R.I.P.

Soldato
He deserves an RIP for his charity work.

I dont know what posts were deleted but it seems widely accepted that he was a horrible man and death doesnt make that go away.

Caporegime
He was a weird guy, no doubt, there was a docu about him and it just proved he was a really weird guy. He did raise a lot of money for charity though.

I'd not heard anything else about him other then positives.

Soldato
He was a weird guy, no doubt, there was a docu about him and it just proved he was a really weird guy. He did raise a lot of money for charity though.

I'd not heard anything else about him other then positives.

There were various things that were only stories and not needed in an RIP thread. However it seemed universally accepted in the industry that he was an utter ****.

The Louis Theroux docu did paint him in an odd light but that was really the intention i suspect.

Fair play, he did a lot for charity so RIP, but based on anything that is discovered with even a basic google search i wont mourn his passing.

Man of Honour
Professional wrestler eh? Well that's one I haven't heard before. Running over 5,000 miles for charity though, that's dedication indeed!

I'm sure there are skeletons in closets. There often are in the circles he worked in, but that's for another day.

R.I.P. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
200 marathons ran too!

What a legend!

Justin, I was not agreeing with him! - I assume you deleted my post as I quoted him? - I don't want anybody thinking I was not a fan of Sir Jim, nor do I believe any of the crap reported a few years back.

Again, R.I.P.

Yes, it was only because of the quote :)

Back
Top Bottom