Jimmy Savile - Sexual Predator

Soldato
A girl I know worked as a waitress in a cafe in Scarborough from the age of 14, every week Jimmy would come in and lurch over all the you waitresses touching their backsides and being really pervy, they absolutely dreaded it when he came in.

Soldato
A girl I know worked as a waitress in a cafe in Scarborough from the age of 14, every week Jimmy would come in and lurch over all the you waitresses touching their backsides and being really pervy, they absolutely dreaded it when he came in.
What stopped them from politely saying "keep your ****ing hands to yourself" then?

Soldato
So, what do we think now in light of this new documentary coming out?

It doesn't suprise me one bit, I posted this in October last year on these forums:

Now I know that doesn't mean he's a full on peado but it's far from normal behaviour.

Permabanned
It doesn't suprise me one bit, I posted this in October last year on these forums:

Now I know that doesn't mean he's a full on peado but it's far from normal behaviour.

Admittedly this does sound a bit pervy. However times have changed a lot. Back in the 60's and 70's this kind of behaviour was almost acceptable, as wrong as it sounds.

The man is dead, no longer here to defend himself. Shouldn't be allowed to be broadcast imo. Disgraceful.

Suspended
I wish the press weren't allowed to report on this sort of stuff until it's been proven. It's made worse by the fact that he's not around to defend himself.

It's like rape accusations, even if the guy is found innocent, his reputation is tarnished forever.

Soldato
rumours going around for years - wouldn't remotely surprise me if its true.
will have to see what stories come out of the woodwork now.

he did live about 5 mins walk from me but i never actually saw him.

tbh

tbh

Associate
The man is dead, no longer here to defend himself. Shouldn't be allowed to be broadcast imo. Disgraceful.

Yeah lay off the child rapist, the poor guy isn't here to defend himself!

Forget finding justice for his victims, the important thing here is that we don't tarnish his legacy!

Soldato
The BBC News channel just displayed images of the three women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.

Man of Honour
The BBC News channel just displayed images of the three women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.

The BBC six o'clock news interviewed a rather fat lady who was supposed to be one of his victims in 1974. She said that she was too afraid to come forward when he was alive.

Back
Top Bottom