Jimmy Savile - Sexual Predator

Caporegime
Yeah lay off the child rapist, the poor guy isn't here to defend himself!

Forget finding justice for his victims, the important thing here is that we don't tarnish his legacy!

This is why an allegation is as good as a conviction.

The moment someone makes an allegation of child abuse, it instantly becomes a *fact* that the accused is guilty. Every, single, time.

Soldato
And those women should keep their mouths shut and forever live in fear that the truth will never come out because as far as they know they were the only one, and who is going to believe them...

I have to be honest, there's too much now for these rumours not to be true. I'm trying to put aside the fact that on appearance he is a very strange man, but when you start to add all the stories together it becomes too much. Then you have Esther Rantzen saying she now believes the stories were probably true all along, that is absolutely massive that someone that close to him for a time can no longer bring herself to even suggest he might be innocent.

Permabanned
Yeah lay off the child rapist, the poor guy isn't here to defend himself!

Forget finding justice for his victims, the important thing here is that we don't tarnish his legacy!

See this is why accusations should not be aired until there is firm proof.

Even if it is determined he was not guilty his reputation will still be tarnished forever.

You talk about justice, what exactly do you mean by that? The guy is dead, they have had the past 30+ years to seek real justice whilst he was still alive.

Soldato
Just to put it out there, and I am not claiming it is, or is not true, here is the transcript of that HIGNFY episode, for those who can't be bothered to search :
Mods, can we have that "banging your head against a brick wall" smiley as a forum standard?

THE JIMMY SAVILE 'HIGNFY' TRANSCRIPT IS FICTION.

See my post about what actually happened on the show. It's about 10 posts earlier. Bit of a hike, I realise.

Last edited:
Soldato
Watching the documentary last night I was open minded before but felt the evidence was quite compelling.

However he is dead and I cannot see what can be achieved by this so all we can really do is look out for the warning signs in the future.

I don't believe his victims should gain financially from this, however as they didn't want to be identified I doubt this was the reason they came forward.

Associate
I smell BS. So-called victims stepping forwards so that they (and the media) can line their pockets. Same happened with Michael Jackson. Sure, lock away the convicted molesters proven guilty and all that jazz, but otherwise, this generation is too obsessed with paedophiles imo.

+1

Soldato
Sounds like abit of a fanboy. :/

A fanboy? The guy did more to help people in need then you or I will ever do , so dont give me that.

This is all rumours and speculation , and some people here are going around like its fact with zero evidence. That's not justice, its abhorant abuse of someone that is no longer around to defend themselves and destroying their name and life long work in the process.

the story has been spun so much by the media that the truth got lost along time ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom