Jupiter Ascending (2014)

Soldato
Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis) is an unlucky Russian immigrant who cleans toilets for a living. She encounters Caine (Channing Tatum), an interplanetary warrior whom the Queen of the Universe sent to kill Jupiter. Caine tells Jupiter that the stars were pointing to an extraordinary event on the night she was born, and that her DNA could mark her as the universe's next leader.

Another Cloud Atlas or a return to form?

Associate
Why did they have to choose the name Jupiter Jones? I'll be trying to remember names of The Three Investigators books when watching this.

Man of Honour
Why did they have to choose the name Jupiter Jones? I'll be trying to remember names of The Three Investigators books when watching this.

I suspect you won't be the only one making that connection heh.

The standard of Cloud Atlas IS their form. Seriously, they've made one good movie, two at a push.

Have to agree - cloud atlas while interesting was no masterpiece and further proof imo that they are but students to whoever was the real master behind movies like the original matrix.

Last edited:
Caporegime

Trailer 2

Release July

Insert the picture of Fry saying, "shut up and take my money"

I'm not even bothered if the story is messy or dialogue shabby. This is one film where i want to switch off and just watch the scifilicious detail. It looks like they have created a very fantastical Universe.

and Sharpe is in it too :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going to make a wild generalisation based on only the two trailers and say this will stink to high heaven, but Wachowski brother/sister fans will give the usual line from denialists. "Your meant to turn your brain off" I.e your meant to not notice it sucks cause your a dribbling buffoon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom