Jurassic World 2

Associate
However, the shot with the lone brachiosaurus left on the pier was one of the more emotional in the series though...I know it's cheap but it worked on me

Agree with this scene although it was the director(s) intention to get you more emotional with the Dino's, shame they didn't include it with any of the characters...

Chris Pratt being an action hero and taking out 4 mercenaries was less good. Not sure Jurassic park movies need fist fights.

Whilst watching we thought the same, but forgot he was actually an ex Navy Seal, so he could (potentially) be handy in a scuffle.

Associate
Regarding plot holes

How on earth has the mosasaurus managed to stay alive for 3 years in sealed tank without being fed?

Blue has amazing sense of smell and people can't get near her because of this, the Indoraptor is a hybrid based on the Indominus Rex and a Raptor, but the prototype can't sniff out 3 sweaty humans who are 5 metres away!?

You speak the truth. :D

Soldato
So basically a poor reboot/remake of "Jurassic Park 2 - The Lost World" with a creepy mansion horror story thrown in at the end. You'd think that a massive summer blockbuster would have the money to get a really good screenplay which felt original rather than this reboot/remake garbage.

Associate
Anyone bring young kids to see this? My 7 year old is mad into dinosaurs and has seen all the others (mostly itv pre-watershed edited versions.. so no nom nom nom on the hoomans!)
I heard it was pretty bad in parts and deffo not for under 12's.

Caporegime
Not sure I would.

There was a 5-6 year old boy in front of us with his family and first he was asking loads of questions but there is a bit about 2/3rds in which is quite gory and he started crying.

Soldato
I thought it was fun. It's not even close to the epic levels of JP1 but it was OK. However, they really need to rename Blue to "Deus ex machina". By my rough count, that's 3 times she's saved Pratt's character in the two JW films.

Associate
I still wana know how the T-rex saved them at the cliff edge in the gyrosphere from the other carno and was then only logically melted by an ash cloud 10 seconds later. Yet it was somehow captured and on the boat. Someone telll meeeee.

Back
Top Bottom