Jurassic World Dominion

Associate
It just seems to be canon that humans aren't allowed to kill dinosaurs in the JW universe. That scene where armed men were surrounded by raptors, all they did was wave their loaded guns at the dinosaurs then run away.

Granted if humans were allowed to kill dinosaurs then the franchise would be over in 5 minutes, but still.

Caporegime
It just seems to be canon that humans aren't allowed to kill dinosaurs in the JW universe. That scene where armed men were surrounded by raptors, all they did was wave their loaded guns at the dinosaurs then run away.

Granted if humans were allowed to kill dinosaurs then the franchise would be over in 5 minutes, but still.

Remember the first jurassic world, they had a helicopter with a mini gun mounted on it firing at a 30 foot tall Dino and still managed to miss every shot. Apparently 3000 rounds per minute or 50 bullets a second being fired from an elevated position looking down on the target wasn't enough. :cry:

Caporegime
I enjoyed this much more than I expected to from reviews!

I'm not sure I'd call it a very good film but I found it really entertaining throughout. It's more like a Mummy/Indiana Jones style film than a Jurassic Park film really. Thought the cast was great, Goldblum stole every scene he was in.

Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
It was better than expected but I didn't expect much, I'd love to be a Hollywood script writer getting paid to seemingly write entertaining garbage, I'd go all out and have Goldblum riding a T-Rex to save the day

• Haha
Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
The Malta sequence is genuinely superb. There’s a lot going on that you can’t really take onboard on first view. The scene with Bryce first in the jungle is nicely done I thought. There’s a lot of story issues* but generally it’s a fun watch.

Yeah it was a bit standard "Seen it all before" until that point and we were half checked out, then all of a sudden me and my wife were woken up out of our stupor by a stellar action sequence where Pratt and Bryce were being chased through the city by raptors and ended up being one of the best action scenes we've seen in a good few years!

Last edited:
Soldato
I watched this couple nights ago, wasnt that impressed to be honest. Jurassic World 1/2 were far better than this. Some of the dinosaurs also looked crap, some of the CGI work at times was terrible, yet others were brilliant found it abit jarring.

4/10

Soldato
Watched this last night and I'm still trying to figure out what the main plot was.

The huge main cast just seemed to blunder their way through the film bumping into each other at random times.

Back
Top Bottom