just been spat on! aka “Boxing stance”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
f3atls.png

//thread winner :D

Brilliant thread.... OP This is London, there are loonies on the loose, learn to deal with it more amicably :p

Permabanned
OP
"[...]I manage to just slip out of the way just in time.[...]"

You're changing your story now!

*goes into his boxing stance*

Read the thread again, the first hit me on the back just as I'd walked past, the second I bobbed and weaved.

Maybe I should carry a gumshield to go with my stance...

Associate
Bravo to OP for realising this thread is totally out of control now and just rolling with the punches (no pun intended). Whether or not you got spat on is no longer anything to do with this thread anymore. You may as well change the title to 'Boxing Stance'

Soldato
Read the thread again, the first hit me on the back just as I'd walked past, the second I bobbed and weaved.

Maybe I should carry a gumshield to go with my stance...

That must have been mentioned in another post apart from your opening one.

Apologies, the tears of laughter are preventing me from reading any further.

Soldato
Not even worth fighting tramps, especially ones which seem potentially disturbed, if you do you've got to hit them really hard before they have a chance to get that used needle/ knife out.
And why would you want to get tramp juice all over you, next time just walk on by and phone the police to report a mentally disturbed man spitting at passers by.

Not that I have any experience with that, but I know guys who work security jobs who make valid point about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom