Just Passed Motobike CBT... WHOOT.

Soldato
OP
Why do the indicators look like they're snapped off? Good price though.
Was thinking that myself, you mean the rears yeah? I reckon because they're aftermarket ones, maybe the base plates are different and they now come down at the angle of the rear bodywork? Not sure... we'll find out when it gets here... it's probably because the fronts a Honda CBR600 and the rear's a Suzuki GSX lol

Soldato
OP
ROFL, quality feeling (EPIC infact lol) and quality miles man... I like your style. Just had confirmation my bike's been picked up from Northern Ireland at 10asm this morning... just got to call to see when it's being dropped off, probably tomorrow I'd have thought? Who knows might be today... :)

EDIT: Just insured the bike for £138 + £30 notes for the legal cover TPFT. Reason is, I'd not claim through the insurance if I damaged this as my premiums would go sky high, I'd literally just pay to fix the biek myself... not a lot of point on a £1800 quid bike!

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
You've picked a good first bike by the looks of it, They have a great rep for being strong & are pretty much indestructible.
You've also got just the right amount of time to get used to it before our big Bike meet out to Aberystwyth. :cool:

Soldato
OP
You've picked a good first bike by the looks of it, They have a great rep for being strong & are pretty much indestructible.
You've also got just the right amount of time to get used to it before our big Bike meet out to Aberystwyth. :cool:

Funnily enough, was thinking about that thread and didn't want to reply incase I tempted fate... now I feel I should come and visit some of the guys... problem is, as a nobbie rider, I'd feel a bit of a knob lol. You lot getting ya knees down and Puggy chugging along behind ******** himself rofl

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Mate I passed my test on Friday afternoon & have only been on the road since Saturday morning, I am King Noob of Noobsville. :D
I must be the slowest sports bike rider out there but I don't give a **** I'm having a ball & I'll get quicker in time.
Everybody is Welcome, That's the point. :cool:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
If you're anything like me you'll be scouring the Forums & web for bike info whilst waiting for your bike to be delivered.
My Tip is get Youtube on & Watch the NW200 Road race, Grab an onboard ride with Guy Martin or any of the top riders, Here the bike scream. :D
After you've watched all the North West 200 coverage step over to the Isle of man for some On board TT action. :cool:
Then once you've done all them you can Youtube all the Nutters doing street racing. :p

Soldato
OP
Holllllyysheeettt, man some of the speeds some of these guys do, I do wonder if I could half that and not come off rofl.

Man, I've just named my bike, bit girly, but it'll soften the blow with the missus when I want to go out on the bike... he will now be known as "Eric" :)

Back
Top Bottom