Just watched the worst film in history :(

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Agr3sive said:
I dont mind some episodes of Family Guy but I think that American Dad which is normally on after is better, I find that the characters are better and the humour is on a higher level.

i totally 100% disagree with you there. i thought American Dad was so boring. and not funny at all. yeah, i got it, he's american, and he's obsessed with terrorism and overreacts all the time. hilarious :/

i never used to be into family guy, but it's *probably* (futurama is a toughie) my favourite show on TV at the moment. i personally think it's a lot funnier than American Dad...that just seems really dumbed down to me.

Soldato
Agr3sive said:
So who's going to enlighten me to what happens in the other 2 cube films, :)

Do they get stuck in a octagonal room, triangular maybe????

Cube 2 : Hypercube - they are stuck in a hypercube (a 4 dimensional cube) very theoretical physics

Cube Zero - same style cube as original, but viewed from the outside...

Associate
Agr3sive said:
Behind some doors are traps and some just another cubular room, a lot of fast forwarding later and it appears that the whole of the film is set inside these rooms (guessing they used a quater of the budget of the Blair Witch Project :p ).

I forwarded it to the end and 1 bloke solves the puzzle and walks into a bright light. Brilliant :mad: Anyone else waste an hour of there time on this rubbish. It was that bad, it was comical.

What a strange way to declare a film to be bad. By watching the start, fast forwarding to the end and deciding what happens in between was rubbish, without actually seeing any of it.

Cube was an original and interesting film. Not the best film ever, but not the worst either. The sequels didn't help one bit.

Same with the Matrix films. The Matrix, on it's own - is a damn fine film. The sequels just bring it down.

Soldato
I quite enjoyed Cube although I think there may have been large chunks edited out for television.
The premise was good although the story development kind of disentegrated as the film went along. Did I imagine seeing a bloke sat at a monitor at one point about half way through, I don't think that was ever explained.

Worst film ever is Spawn.
Or Valentine.

Man of Honour
Hell comes to frogtown - roddy Piper.

just too bad for words.

the cube wasnt too bad, for modern terrible films, donnie darko just awful but basically on a par with the equally awful vanilla sky, magnolia, eyes wide shut and mystery men.

Oh and

Futuarma > Simpsons > Family guy imho.

Soldato
memphisto said:
Hell comes to frogtown - roddy Piper.

just too bad for words.

the cube wasnt too bad, for modern terrible films, donnie darko just awful but basically on a par with the equally awful vanilla sky, magnolia, eyes wide shut and mystery men.

Oh and

Futuarma > Simpsons > Family guy imho.

Vanilla sky and Donnie darko are both fantastic films :eek:

Associate
The_morrell said:
I doubt the cube is the worst film of all time,

what about the descent, A load of women down a cave??
I could probally think of worse, Savage dawn is terrible worst film i'v seen

Is Savage Dawn the one about motor bike gangs? was on channel 5 few years back bloody rubbish it was.. :p

Anyway worst film for me is "Anchorman" all my friends saying it was amazing, thank god i rented it out cus its rubbish, and Will Ferrell is not funny at all he need's a good kicking or something.

Man of Honour
chrisd said:
NO, no, no.

The worst film ever is Rat Race.

A fair shout and having been to see it at the cinema I was sorely disappointed considering that it has some pretty decent actors in it. However I raise you almost any recent horror film with special mentions going to Cabin Fever(why is there no tangible enemy?) and Jeepers Creepers or Darkness Falls amongst many others. I also have an intense dislike for Crazy Beautiful having been dragged to the cinema to watch it only for the girl who suggested it to leave the cinema and go home leaving me and my mates sat in there the whole time.

Back to the original topic, Cube is an ok film albeit a bit strange and the characters do seem to be rather annoying for the most part.

Associate
hmm, I'm usually very liberal about films, there are loads of really bad films that I enjoy, I can usually find some good in even the worst filth to ever grey the silver screen but the one film that I would say watching was the worst waste of life I've ever encountered was kevin costners The Postman http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119925/ , it doesn't even have the excuse of having a very low budget (80 000 000)... truely awful and I actually enjoyed waterworld

Back
Top Bottom