Kerbal Space Program

Soldato
I built a ship with the robotic parts pack that meant I could just turn the engines around without changing the ship. Not really useful - but looks cool :D

Landed it on the moon with the last drops of fuel last night too. Still yet to manage to land on the moon and get back. Being held back further from doing that by the fact the game has suddenly started crashing a lot :(

Soldato
Turn the ship around and use engines. There's two green cross hairs. One is direction your going, the opposite is the other. So spin around and point at the opposite cross hair and fire up.

Thanks. However,even with firing the RCS,it seems very difficult to turn the command module around,once I have hit 3000m/s.

Also,is this is a glitch - sometimes my ship will just randomly go through phases of exploding on the launch pad. However,this is after I had loads of sucessful launches with the same rocket??:confused:

Man of Honour
once out the atmosphere it should be extremely easy to rotate the rocket, unless it's absolutely massive.

The sticky launch pad is a glitch.

Soldato
Thanks Boycey - having mixed luck with some of the parts in it anyway. The rocket boosters, whilst powerful don't seem very stable. Can certainly afford to cut back a lot of the different parts in the hope I get rid of some of the buggy bits.

Soldato
once out the atmosphere it should be extremely easy to rotate the rocket, unless it's absolutely massive.

The sticky launch pad is a glitch.

Once youve paid the donation, your account will have a download option with the latest version.

Thanks again.

I tried using the landing struts on the planet but for some reason they won't activate. I tried clicking the icon and nothing happens.

Soldato
update released
what does everyone think?
played a bit and tbh most of the new stuff does not interest me. also I can't get the new stuff to do much.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
An hour later, i have to admit that i have no idea how to make or fly them :p

It is a bit like that, although getting the hang off it know, although still can't build big planes. Almost got one craft to orbit so close, but no cigar.

When I switched the jets of and switched to rocket, it doesn't seem to switch physics. It still flew along rather than climbing like a normal rocket.

Press caps for fine controll, makes flying easier.

Back
Top Bottom