Kevin Space Invader

Soldato
He did his weird Christmas bit as Frank again, but with Tucker Carlson, and as a result sucks up to X a bit :confused:

Even says he enjoys doing coke, drinking whisky and hitting deer with his car for a good Christmas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrk
Soldato
It's freakin' bizarre, feels like the dude is either losing the plot or completely pandering to the wrong crowd, or both. It's rather sad as I had a glimmer of hope for him after the last vid I posted.

Caporegime
Dude thought that the act of 'defeating' accusers in the UK would mean the US would accept him back... must be shocked to learn that American's don't care what happens here.

Associate
^

Gross and creepy
Very weird. Having recently watch HoC series I can honestly say the 1st season is the best, then second and you may as well stop once he becomes president because there are far better shows about being the actual President, eg West Wing because it becomes something very different after this, not what the first couple of seasons were.

Soldato
Pretty sickening to see that Tucker has gone from interviewing Spacey, to now being in Russia to potentially interview Putin. Makes Spacey look even worse by association with Tucker, joking and laughing on that sofa with him.

Soldato
As a point though, and I know it’s off topic to this thread.

What’s wrong with a western journo interviewing him? I suppose for me it will depend entirely on what questions he asks him. If it’s just “share your motivations” and they won’t be challenged, then yes you’re essentially just giving a platform for our enemies’ propaganda. If he challenges and asks good questions then fair play.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
He won't be asking good questions, it will be a Putin propaganda piece where he snubs the Americans and states his alliance to trump. This much is already known from the info currently available.

Tucker Carlson is on Putin's payroll.

Soldato
He won't be asking good questions, it will be a Putin propaganda piece where he snubs the Americans and states his alliance to trump. This much is already known from the info currently available.

Tucker Carlson is on Putin's payroll.
Alright I don’t really know much about him tbf.

Soldato
I didn't intend for this to turn into a Tucker/Putin discussion, however given the highly controversial nature and general negative connotations associated with both characters just pointing out it makes Spacey character a million times worse IMO if he's seen making jovial content buddy buddy content with people in that circle.

Tucker was bad enough on his own, but now just mere weeks after interviewing Spacey he's going to interview one of the most evil men on the planet.

Soldato
I didn't intend for this to turn into a Tucker/Putin discussion, however given the highly controversial nature and general negative connotations associated with both characters just pointing out it makes Spacey character a million times worse IMO if he's seen making jovial content buddy buddy content with people in that circle.

Tucker was bad enough on his own, but now just mere weeks after interviewing Spacey he's going to interview one of the most evil men on the planet.

Be honest here, what circles do you expect him to operate in now he's basically been shunned from the other 'circle'. Unless he's willing to just stay home and never do any content ever again, these guys are now his only option.

Or did you expect him to just disappear, never to be heard of or seen ever again?

Soldato
I'm not sure tbh, I'm a measly peasant far below the ranks of high society.

I guess I didn't expect someone who was so accomplished in the arts, quite worldly having worked in in movies in theatre deeply in both the US and the UK, and previously at the top of his game in Hollywood to be associating with the far right and persons who may be instrumental in the potential downfall of democracy in the the US, as well as having in impact on how the war in Ukraine might play out.

The juxtaposition of going from a silly in character Christmas interview with Tucker, to Tucker then interviewing one of the most diabolical people on earth is the pure definition of 'well, that escalated quickly!'

Caporegime
I'm not sure tbh, I'm a measly peasant far below the ranks of high society.

I guess I didn't expect someone who was so accomplished in the arts, quite worldly having worked in in movies in theatre deeply in both the US and the UK, and previously at the top of his game in Hollywood to be associating with the far right and persons who may be instrumental in the potential downfall of democracy in the the US, as well as having in impact on how the war in Ukraine might play out.

The juxtaposition of going from a silly in character Christmas interview with Tucker, to Tucker then interviewing one of the most diabolical people on earth is the pure definition of 'well, that escalated quickly!'
For Spacey to be in the same proverbial room as Putin makes it seem almost like it's not a juxtaposition at all and Tucker is making a perhaps unwitting inference on Spacey's character.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
0uHNkXw.png

I mean come on....

Back
Top Bottom