Kevin Space Invader

It’s very alarming that some people think that not guilty in court means that someone didn’t do it. It’s not just hearsay, he has apologised to Anthony Rapp for his abuse for instance.
He's been found not guilty by a jury of his peers, its even more alarming folks are more than happy to dismiss a court verdict because of their own personal fee fees.

Last edited:
He's been found not guilty by a jury of his peers, its even more alarming folks are more than happy to dismiss a court verdict because of their own personal fee fees.

Yes but the verdict is more a case of saying there's not enough evidence to state he's guilty rather than he's innocent.

He may well be innocent though.

It’s very alarming that some people think that not guilty in court means that someone didn’t do it. It’s not just hearsay, he has apologised to Anthony Rapp for his abuse for instance.
Pretty sure he recanted that statement and said he was coerced by his publicist and regretted it

Innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Therefore he IS innocent at this point in time.

Yes but the courts generally don't prove innocence, just a lack of proven guilt. Anyway, I agree it should absolutely be innocent until proven guilty but these days thats mostly forgotten and he's pretty much being treated as if he were guilty with regards to his career and reputation.

Last edited:
Presumed innocent until found guilty, but that presumption is why people are found "not guilty" rather than pronounced "innocent"... and that presumption still may later be found inaccurate.

Indeed. This seems too complex for some, but OJ Simpson wrote “if…. I DID IT” and people understood he was guilty despite being found innocent in criminal court. I’m guessing it’s just a low level ability to grasp difficult concepts.

Presumed innocent until found guilty, but that presumption is why people are found "not guilty" rather than pronounced "innocent"... and that presumption still may later be found inaccurate.
It's not guilty / guilty because the burdon of proving a crime has been committed by the individual lies with the prosecution.

But, but, he’s guilt by the social media trial….

What a sad world we live in.

Some of his quotes in court sounded pretty fair and reasonable tbh.

Hope he sues the crap out of those liars and the companies that dumped him.

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind, can't be bothered to discuss it as it's not that important :)
It's quite interesting, tho.

I was going to reply to you to say that, technically, being presumed innocent would be more accurate than being declared innocent, before the facts were established.

Only the person themselves, and whomever they were with at the time of the alleged crime, would know that they were innocent. Everyone else would presume they were innocent, until the facts were established. Without any facts being known, nobody could declare another innocent. And neither could they declare them guilty.

But, but, he’s guilt by the social media trial….

What a sad world we live in.

Some of his quotes in court sounded pretty fair and reasonable tbh.

Hope he sues the crap out of those liars and the companies that dumped him.

He literally admitted to it in other cases and apologised to victims. It wasn’t a social media trial, it was people accepting victims coming forward, him admitting it, and the consequences of it.

Didn't he admit to sexually assaulting a young male some time ago, then giving the excuse that he believed the male was hiding his homosexuality so thought that by actively being sexual with him would force him to 'come out' or am I imagining that?

This is the statement he put out about it in 2017

"I have a lot of respect and admiration for Anthony Rapp as an actor. I'm beyond horrified to hear his story. I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years.

"This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life. I know that there are stories out there about me and that some have been fuelled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy. As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women. I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man. I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behavior.

- Kevin Spacey"

Last edited:
Interesting vid here popped into my feed, he covers some info from the court cases and it goes to show how contrived, constructed and flimsy they seem to have been when actually put under scrutiny when taken to court.

Good, and I hope his career is allowed to resume. Fantastic actor

This movie is set to be released next month
(not sure if you see him in the movie or it just his voice )

aMRv4kW.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom