Kevin Space Invader

Its one of them things that will always manage to get a wrong conviction eventually and leaves no coming back.

Do you doubt the guilt of the Lee Rigby killers? Understand that this case is the benchmark - it's bad enough to warrant the punishment (being 'woke' isn't) and the killing was carried out in the street with dozens of eye witnesses and they were videoed. I think worrying about Braverman is a red herring tbh.

Do you doubt the guilt of the Lee Rigby killers? Understand that this case is the benchmark - it's bad enough to warrant the punishment (being 'woke' isn't) and the killing was carried out in the street with dozens of eye witnesses and they were videoed. I think worrying about Braverman is a red herring tbh.
Rigby killers should have been strung up on the nearest tree

I agree with you. In cases of pre-determined murder for political or religious motives, caught at the scene with multiple witnesses and digital footage, unless evidence of mental issues, death penalty is appropriate.

What and lower ourselves to that level?

You realise they've won at that point.

No but my point is you have to draw a line somewhere. And the moment you do you are going to get one that falls the wrong side.
Its inevitable.

There are so so few as bad as that case that the usage would be low its practically a law in name only.

But again my point stands, once its legal its a very easy thing to move the line a bit. I was being daft with the woke thing, but it was just highlighting how an individual or governments agenda could be forced into this area, should they wish.

Wasn't he in Baby Driver whilst he had on-going cases. So it's derailed his career (HoC being the big example) but not ended it.Hopefully he'll be back in some big dramas.
He's already been cancelled, no coming back from that these days. I hope he reminds those who stabbed him in the back to kindly **** off.

EDIT: spelling

Last edited:
The vast majority of such cases end in acquittal. If there is any doubt the accused should be given the benefit of the doubt. However he has been accused by many people and so you have to think his behaviour has been inappropriate at best.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back on the screen soon though I'm not sure if he is facing any civil cases in the US? States like NY have windows where historical cases that have passed the statute of limitation can be pursued in civil court. That is how E Jean Carroll successfully sued Trump for his attack on her.

1st few pages were interesting - some folks love a witch hunt don't they. Shame his career has been screwed over by hearsay.

It’s very alarming that some people think that not guilty in court means that someone didn’t do it. It’s not just hearsay, he has apologised to Anthony Rapp for his abuse for instance.

Back
Top Bottom