Kevin Space Invader

It's a slang term for a child sex offender. Offensive - yes. Accurate - probably.

I suspect that loads of actual victims are being discounted now due to people suddenly realising that this is an easy 15 mins of fame :rolleyes:
I suspect that's total bs and all cases will continue to be reviewed on their own merits. Also, what fame? Why would you want to be known as someone who's been sexually abused? What are you getting out of it exactly? I'd like to point out that the guy who's said this happened is already a fairly successful actor.

B@

Last edited:
So inviting someone to a party 30 years ago can now get you pilloried and defamed in the media? Best not make it public that I lost my virginity at 14 to my best mate's 20 year old Sister had I?

One of my favourite actors, but if this is all true, well he deserves what he gets.

To add, this nonce, rape, misogyny, perverts, dodgy dealings, peados etc etc etc is currently running rife across this country and in the USA, why now, it feels like we have just had a sudden onset of all these accusations across a wide range of industries and it seems like it is only the tip of the iceberg, i cant get my head around the amount of alleged wrong doing that is suddenly coming out\being reported.

So inviting someone to a party 30 years ago can now get you pilloried and defamed in the media? Best not make it public that I lost my virginity at 14 to my best mate's 20 year old Sister had I?

A) Bit weird (of her) - Why would a 20 year old want to sleep with a 14 year old?
B) You wanted it, this guy didn't

I suspect that loads of actual victims are being discounted now due to people suddenly realising that this is an easy 15 mins of fame :rolleyes:

The guy is in Star Trek: Discovery and has been a successful actor for years. Why would he do this for "15 minutes of fame

gay men going with teenage boys wasn't exactly uncommon back in the day as the controversial Internet personality Milo pointed out not so long ago

gay men going with teenage boys wasn't exactly uncommon back in the day as the controversial Internet personality Milo pointed out not so long ago

Does that make it right? Milo was talking about "consensual" sex (even though he was talking about 13 year olds!)

This actor was 14 and did not want sexual advances from a man.

A) Bit weird (of her) - Why would a 20 year old want to sleep with a 14 year old?
B) You wanted it, this guy didn't

The guy is in Star Trek: Discovery and has been a successful actor for years. Why would he do this for "15 minutes of fame

1) Same as Kevin and that kid
2) So don't attempt it just in case 40 years later whinges about it that you made sexual advances?

Maybe someone should come forward about you, 20 years ago you had a one night stand, but you raped her and now on watch list?

It's getting stupid.

Back
Top Bottom