Kevlar jeans?

Caporegime
Including the upper leg/nuts area?

How do these kids wear these tight/skinny jeans? Thought I was going to be sterile after putting these on.

I bought a 36" and 31" leg to allow for my army issue long johns (godsend) and the ruck up leg when sat on the bike.

I wear my hoods daily and have had on off in them. Best 100 quids I have ever spent.

I picked up a pair on ebat for 40 quid in new condition to swap and change when the others are in the wash

Soldato
I bought a 36" and 31" leg to allow for my army issue long johns (godsend) and the ruck up leg when sat on the bike.

I wear my hoods daily and have had on off in them. Best 100 quids I have ever spent.

I picked up a pair on ebat for 40 quid in new condition to swap and change when the others are in the wash

Cool. British jeans to match my British bike it is then!

In 2 minds about the armour though. Is it worth it @ £20? As in, are they easy to remove if needed?

Thanks.

Associate
ND4's with the soft armour are best, really comfortable.

EDIT: Aw man... just saw they have changed to D30 and at a good price too! They used to do a bulky version and a thinner soft version but more expensive... I'd pay the £40 for hip and knee in D30

Last edited:
Soldato
Never found a pair of Draggin's that came up to my waist without slicing me in two. The rise is just cut way too low even going 6" bigger than I need, otherwise I might have tried a pair out.
As is, leathers suit me fine so the greater safety is just a massive bonus.

Soldato
Really tempted to get some Kevlar jeans. I presume they are the same as normal jeans in the wet?

Unfortunately yes. But I've bought some waterproofs to go over the jeans.

An all in one textile suit would be great as it's waterproof, has all the necessary protection and zips together with the trousers at the waist. But I've tried textiles and all mine do is soak up all the water. So I get home and end up having to hang them somewhere and hope that they're dry before work in the morning.

Waterproofs just seemed easier to dry and to store in my backpack.

Caporegime
No brainer.

If you don't wear leathers...

Kevlar jeans leather or textile jacket and rain suit all in one :)

Oh and Army issue long johns off ebay for under said jeans.....

Back
Top Bottom