Kids these days, eh?

Caporegime
Aren't they just little tinkers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-59206095

Now reading around it's not entirely clear on the motive but a few sources suggest it was a drug debt. How does a 12 year old end up with a drug debt to a 14 year old?! How does a 14 year old then decide to attempt to remove the head and hands of the guy he's just stabbed 70 times?

This happened in my neck of the woods. If you needed a case study to show why mass immigration is bad look no further than Boston. Lad went to the same school as my daughter although was the year below. Place is far too overpopulated and the schools and services cannot cope. The town was named murder capital a couple of years back.

The poor kid that got murdered was a drug dealer. Just a shame the parents or school didn't pick up on it.

Soldato
Life imitating Art.

The promotion of gangsterism, created by people who weren't gangsters but were top scorers in education qualifications, have now created this situation were kids today think its cool to be a drug dealer.

Man of Honour
I was coming back from That London a couple of weeks back. I took the local train, a rare event, slower but more options and was in first class (it's like half a carriage). Half asleep I notice 3 young lads get on, I would say 14-15 years of age and though I don't wish to cast assertions....I am going to cast assertions. If they had a first class ticket I would eat my hat I wasn't wearing.

Loud, on phones all the time in full 'bruv' speak and I suspect county lines types. I am no expert, but I do know people who are and I explained what I had seen, yup, almost certain, group A taking consignment to group B etc. They were on the train for maybe 25 minutes, then got off and stood on their on the platform on a call before running to some place they had to be.

I could be wrong, but their demeanour was "what you looking at mate" when I caught one of their eyes. There were always bad lads when I was young, but today they are connected and violent to a different level I think. Sad times for big areas of our nation. Nothing surprises me anymore, the teenagers of today are going to get a shock when they realise life isn't what they think it is for the vast majority brought up on influencers, internet success (for hardly anyone in true % terms) and freedom to say what they want to who.....from behind a bedroom curtain.

Back
Top Bottom