Kingdom Come: Deliverance - open world RPG, february 13th

Associate
Hahahaha, that's handy too! Seems that waiting for the stolen marker to clear, can take a random amount of time - at least from what I read at lunchtime.

Yes, I stole a good sword called the Piercer from the Executioner when you do the 1st Quest that Miller Peshek gives a the start of the game's Act 2. It's taking ages to lose its stolen status! I'm wondering if its because it was stolen in Rattay that it keeps its stolen status for longer...? Other loot from other towns may lose its status quicker simply because it's not in the same geographic location. It would make sense given that trading them in different towns doesn't count it as stolen loot!

Shawrey

Soldato
Yes, I stole a good sword called the Piercer from the Executioner when you do the 1st Quest that Miller Peshek gives a the start of the game's Act 2. It's taking ages to lose its stolen status! I'm wondering if its because it was stolen in Rattay that it keeps its stolen status for longer...? Other loot from other towns may lose its status quicker simply because it's not in the same geographic location. It would make sense given that trading them in different towns doesn't count it as stolen loot!

Shawrey

I did read that you have to store things far away - or at least, keep them on you far away from the location they were taken.

If that's the same guy you have to take the ring from, I better go check him out - I killed him as I didn't have the lockpick skills to do the mission - he's thrown in the grave :D

Associate
I did read that you have to store things far away - or at least, keep them on you far away from the location they were taken.

If that's the same guy you have to take the ring from, I better go check him out - I killed him as I didn't have the lockpick skills to do the mission - he's thrown in the grave :D

Yes, It would make sense!

Yes, thats correct. The Sword was in a chest in the barns where his dogs were. You can gain some free experience by punching the dogs as confirmed by Ellohime on his stream (PETA :eek::eek:). He also found out that if you knock people out and jump on them from a height it kills them :D:D.

This game is class, makes me laugh at the madness within it.

Went on a hunt with Lord Capon yesterday as part of the main quest line as I've just been walking around enjoying the scenery and collecting things in the wild but thought I'd progress to get the horse as it'd make life easier and that was a really fun and interesting quest. It was like playing "theHunter" with a bow and arrow, taking all my armour off and running round with next to nothing on to be super stealthly/quiet :D. Going to go for an odd build in this game for a challenge - Light/Stealthy Armored Archer with a Long Sword because why not?

With Plate Armor people seem to be saying they're tanking everything so I want the challenge of staying alive with little armor! Think that will aid my enjoyment/frustration at the game :p.

Shawrey

Soldato
Got my first horse last night, before this, I had managed to nick one whilst free roaming - found a small logging camp and the two guys there weren't looking!

Read somewhere, that it's a good idea to have several armor builds, then put them into the horse's paddle bags - then you can change into some finery, before entering a town to sell things. It's the level of detail like this, that still keeps blowing me away - I am forever moaning to myself, about how a 2k piece of armor is only netting me 600-700, yet I'm standing in the shop wearing muddy, blood covered plat armor :D

I found a pretty decent set of kit, up the road from the place you can buy a horse (Neuhof I think) - there was a camp with an unlocked check - full on set of fancy plate armor, just no trousers. It's serving me well, but blunt weapons really mess you up!

Hoping to put together a decent light armor set next, as I wouldn't mind doing some more sneaky thieving action - I unlocked the dagger kill, so another thing for those random lonely travelers to watch out for on the road :p But I still love just roaming around - done some of the treasure/ancient maps last night too; that was fun as the areas on the maps are often overgrown and not so easy to spot - a really nice touch, considering they could have been written many years ago.

Getting withdrawal symptoms when I'm not playing this - not sure the Wife is too happy that I spend so much time on it too - TV hogging!!!

Associate
It's not stolen - its just borrowd....permanently ;);).

Yes, that may be a good idea. Will see what I can throw together. Hahaa yes, a quick wash off or visit to the Bathhouse should make the prices better aha.

Yes, thats the chest everyone is harping on about - high levelled Plate Armor - its showing as a locked chest for some as it's meant to be there for the last quest of the game afaik.

Agreed that Sneaking/Theivery seems to be a good route to go to for Groshen.

I am pretty tied to this game as I mentioned several posts up, gaming for me had become a chore but this is anything but that. Loving it!

Shawrey

Soldato
It's not stolen - its just borrowd....permanently ;);).

Yes, that may be a good idea. Will see what I can throw together. Hahaa yes, a quick wash off or visit to the Bathhouse should make the prices better aha.

Yes, thats the chest everyone is harping on about - high levelled Plate Armor - its showing as a locked chest for some as it's meant to be there for the last quest of the game afaik.

Agreed that Sneaking/Theivery seems to be a good route to go to for Groshen.

I am pretty tied to this game as I mentioned several posts up, gaming for me had become a chore but this is anything but that. Loving it!

Shawrey

... until the guards ask to search you :o

Ah, bugger - seems like I shouldn't have that kit yet then! Might have to stash it, as I don't want to be tanking every opponent! Though, it does weigh a tonne, so it takes a great chunk of carrying capacity...

I concur about this not being a chore, even just walking around, is fun and enjoyable - the amount of times my Wife has just sat there watching what I'm doing; whilst saying how amazing it looks.

I found an archery challenge last night too - Chumps. There's logs floating down the river, and you have to shoot 20 arrows, whilst constantly following them along the bank - you're up against a couple of other shooters and can place a 50G bet on it. Won the first, came second the second time around - think I am rank 5 on the bow now.

Soldato
I found a pretty decent set of kit, up the road from the place you can buy a horse (Neuhof I think) - there was a camp with an unlocked check - full on set of fancy plate armor, just no trousers. It's serving me well, but blunt weapons really mess you up!
I assuming it be the same for you as on the PC version. That set is glitched, it suppose to be in a locked chest and tagged as stolen, which it isn't (If you didn't think of it when taking it, and if you have a save before finding it, you can start that save, run back and check that it says "steal" down at the left bottom of the inventory screen). If you wear it in town when searched by a guard, he will mention how much stolen stuff you having but then telling you to carry on, nothing being removed. Not sure how it affects reputation though, not thought of checking that part. Just thought I let you, and others, know since it was confussing me first but finally figured out it was because of that set from the chest.

Soldato
I assuming it be the same for you as on the PC version. That set is glitched, it suppose to be in a locked chest and tagged as stolen, which it isn't (If you didn't think of it when taking it, and if you have a save before finding it, you can start that save, run back and check that it says "steal" down at the left bottom of the inventory screen). If you wear it in town when searched by a guard, he will mention how much stolen stuff you having but then telling you to carry on, nothing being removed. Not sure how it affects reputation though, not thought of checking that part. Just thought I let you, and others, know since it was confussing me first but finally figured out it was because of that set from the chest.

So far, I've been able to threaten the guards, and they back off of me - but it will be interesting to see if this armor set is affecting people's perception of me and therefore my prices...

Still, this game is proper amazing - really really good, puts plenty of 'AAA' games to shame - sure it's got the odd bug, and monstrous patches to download - but there is so much to like and love about it, that I honestly look forward to getting home to play it.

Soldato
I don't think this is the 'big patch' that was coming - the one with the adjusted lock picking etc, though, oddly that was supposed to be v1.3...

So far, of the many hours I've now put in, I have only had a few odd bugs (hovering people etc), and one biggy - a corrupted save. Oh, and there's also an annoying issue where you can only have a certain number of saves, then the game stops saving - even though it tells you it has! This may have been fixed, I've not tested - I just keep 4-5 saves; so at least this way I'm not in any danger of losing another 4 hours game play :D

Still loving this game though, I have played it pretty much every evening for a week or so now, and it never fails to give me enjoyment - even still exploring is enjoyable; especially when finding a bandit camp, though I do find that in plat armor, I am tanking them quite easily - it's only when 8-9 all pitch in, that I have to back off for some respite. There's one village that seems to belong to bandits/cumens, walking into that is guaranteed fun!

Last edited:
Soldato
The only bug I've had (besides the lockpicking annoyance) was Hans Capon following me around. But the last patch fixed it. When I loaded up the game after the patch. He literally said bye, unlocked the door to the Inn I was in and walked off lol

Soldato
Biggest issue I have, is that I now have a -100 rating in Rattay, because I killed the executioner :( He's alive now though, as he seems to respawn at the top of the map and walk back to Rattay, but whenever he sees me - he goes mental and attacks.

It's such a shame that the crime system is very broken on this game, as I now have to try and get this -100 rating back up, even though no one saw me off the bugger!

Soldato
Biggest issue I have, is that I now have a -100 rating in Rattay, because I killed the executioner :( He's alive now though, as he seems to respawn at the top of the map and walk back to Rattay, but whenever he sees me - he goes mental and attacks.

It's such a shame that the crime system is very broken on this game, as I now have to try and get this -100 rating back up, even though no one saw me off the bugger!
I seen a streamer go to jail and it improved his rating in the town. So if you want, steal something in view of a guard and let them jail you for 10 days and see what's your rating is after ?

Soldato
I seen a streamer go to jail and it improved his rating in the town. So if you want, steal something in view of a guard and let them jail you for 10 days and see what's your rating is after ?

Yeah, I read that - tired it last night, but got a lovely big "Game Over" screen, as I got kicked out of the guards club :D I finished those patrol missions now, so hopefully I can go robbing to improve my rating, let's see...

Soldato
Hurrah!! Did a few pickpockets to get caught, and spent time in jail - did it a few times, but my citizen rating would not go higher than 13... Thankfully though, people are no longer shunning me, and the resurrected executioner is even talking to me :D

Soldato
Had a funny with the new 1.3 patch last night, shot an arrow at a guy with a helmet on, it knocked him out :D I walked away assuming he was dead, but saw these two guards chasing him - he got back up shortly after I walked away!

Lock picking looks different, but seems to play the same. Henry now shouts when entering a gallop. There's church bells is Rattan. Henry often mounts his horse about 30 feet in the air... not noticed much else, there's a save and sleep on beds, and a save and exit on the menu.

Did the drunken priest mission last night, first time a game has given me a proper laugh in a while, saw some beaver too ;)

Soldato
They've introduced a few bugs (on PS4 at least) with this patch, but its only slight stuff that I have found, a few listed above, the worst I have found is the fast travel - if you decide to stop for an attack or robbery, it takes a good 10+ seconds for the game to stop loading; but during this you can hear yourself getting hit!

Soldato
Wishing they'd issue a new patch soon - the fast travel loading bug is annoying the hell out of me now; you used to be able to pretty much immediately come out of fast travel, when you get to an attack or robbery - but now you get a 20 odd second loading screen whilst you hear the action playing out :(

I've also notice that it really struggles with loading the map areas now - I often find that if I run into a city, full pelt on horseback, buildings and textures haven't loaded - and you end up getting stuck on something invisible, until it loads :( :(

Personally, I wish I could roll back to the previous version - as they played much better for me. The 'fixes' they introduced, I can easily live without (the "new" lockpicking game....), they seem to have introduced far more bugs and issues this time around - on PS4 Pro at least.

Back
Top Bottom