Kingston Fury Beast 6000MHz CL36

Soldato
OP
If buying new then the teamgroup memory is better with c30.

Looks decent but a bit more expensive. I'm taking it that there wouldn't really be much difference on an AMD, gaming only setup?

Soldato
OP
True theres not much difference in performance in gaming, go for the cheaper stuff.
Yes, I've decided to build a "cheap" AM5 gaming machine and move my AM4 to daily driver status. Not much more expensive than buying something to use as a daily driver and keep the AM4 system just for gaming.

Man of Honour
Yes, I've decided to build a "cheap" AM5 gaming machine and move my AM4 to daily driver status. Not much more expensive than buying something to use as a daily driver and keep the AM4 system just for gaming.
Presume your pc is in your signature but what's the reasoning in having 2 PC's ?

Soldato
OP
Presume your pc is in your signature but what's the reasoning in having 2 PC's ?
Yes that's the one. I use my own PC for WFH so needs to be stable, a few VMs running on it. I wanted a dedicated gaming PC so I can play around with it without worrying about corrupting anything or causing myself any grief. I do find it handy for troubleshooting too. I'll move the GPU to the new one and put in something cheap and low power in the old one.

Man of Honour
Yes that's the one. I use my own PC for WFH so needs to be stable, a few VMs running on it. I wanted a dedicated gaming PC so I can play around with it without worrying about corrupting anything or causing myself any grief. I do find it handy for troubleshooting too. I'll move the GPU to the new one and put in something cheap and low power in the old one.
So what parts have you decided for the new pc ?

Memory excluded :D

Soldato
OP
So what parts have you decided for the new pc ?

Memory excluded :D
Just ordered a B650 Gigabyte Gaming X AX + Ryzen 7600 bundle for £349. Too good to pass up on! Looking at a Corsair RMx 1000W PSU (planning ahead ;)), drives will be SN770, plenty for gaming workloads.

Man of Honour
Just ordered a B650 Gigabyte Gaming X AX + Ryzen 7600 bundle for £349. Too good to pass up on! Looking at a Corsair RMx 1000W PSU (planning ahead ;)), drives will be SN770, plenty for gaming workloads.
Nice,

Rmx is quality and the sn 770 is a bsast for the money, 2tb for £135 at Overclockers, Tom's hardware did a review on it.

Back
Top Bottom