Knife Attack in Germany

I’m just concerned that they need to find this person quickly to prevent him doing anything else.

How are they supposed to find a person without a description?
I find it incredibly concerning that they will not release the description of the person or any CCTV of him.

As has already been stated, the public cannot help in identifying him and he could attack someone else.

Do you great folks have any words of kindness for those who have suffered here?

e: I mean, you can just say "no" explicitly instead of pretending if that's easier?

Last edited:
I do find it odd that you have only responded to us rather than giving any words of kindness.

I do feel for the individuals involved as well as their family.

I was making a totally separate comment. About how a day later there is a fugitive on the run and they refuse to give a description. What if more individuals are attacked?

I find it incredibly concerning that they will not release the description of the person or any CCTV of him.

As has already been stated, the public cannot help in identifying him and he could attack someone else.

The police are openly admitting they don’t have a description or cctv at this stage.

It would appear the witnesses can’t seem to get a story straight in the immediate aftermath, which is entirely normal for people suffering such a traumatic event.

At most we have some assumptions.

What has Germany become in your opinion?

Well in my opinion it is rapidly becoming a low trust environment with a rapidly shifting demographic that doesn't feel integrated. This is compounded by a background where the economy isn't doing great and the east/west divide never got healed properly.

Germany has big problems on its horizons. Turns out broadcasting yourself as a haven for all ausländer of the world has its downsides...obviously didn't learn the previous lesson from inviting "Gastarbeiter" who never returned and who still vote religiously for Erdoğan

Perhaps it's revenge for the misery they incurred on the world?

Germany has more than made up for it with their self-derogation, any idea of 'revenge' is long since faded into nothing versus Germany's frankly self-inflicted torture of itself.

Anyway, there's no way there weren't officers at the festival unless... there weren't?

Last edited:
Do you great folks have any words of kindness for those who have suffered here or ... no, wait. Just joking. Carry on :/

Ah yes, that'll help people who've been removed from existence in a disgusting act of violence.... "words of kindness".

Anyway, circle of life, animals kill other animals, its natural, why are you upset?

Last edited:

CCTV is rare in Germany, it's not like the UK in that regard, they may well not have any good video to release. Besides they have made an arrest now so it doesn't look like they needed to release it.

Edit Der Spiegel is reporting that the 15 year old was seen talking to the attacker rather than being the attacker. The 15 year old is reported as living in a refugee shelter, and has been arrested on charges of not reporting a crime.

Last edited:
Do you great folks have any words of kindness for those who have suffered here?

e: I mean, you can just say "no" explicitly instead of pretending if that's easier?

Why do I need to answer this question at all?

What is your point?

Do I have to say kind words before having an opinion?

If so who made up these rules?

Last edited:
CCTV is rare in Germany, it's not like the UK in that regard, they may well not have any good video to release. Besides they have made an arrest now so it doesn't look like they needed to release it.

Edit Der Spiegel is reporting that the 15 year old was seen talking to the attacker rather than being the attacker. The 15 year old is reported as living in a refugee shelter, and has been arrested on charges of not reporting a crime.

That's a lot more detail than reported in the UK media so far.

Back
Top Bottom