Kriega R20 waterproof?

Soldato
I have the Mach 5, kept my stuff dry in the rain a few times but I don't know how good it would be if you rode for hours in a downpour.

SamuraiTortoise

S

SamuraiTortoise

Are those the ones that just look like MASSIVE back protection? :D

Hell yeah...
se3hcp.jpg

Soldato
OP
:rolleyes:

Expensive, that's £6 a litre you're paying. I just kind of expected it to have extra features like the R30 does, for that price increase!

Soldato
Looks like the R25 has the same harness system as the R30, the R20 has a cheaper version which only has a single buckle and no alloy adjusters on the lower belt.

Caporegime
Looks like the R25 has the same harness system as the R30, the R20 has a cheaper version which only has a single buckle and no alloy adjusters on the lower belt.

it feels more comfortable though.

the r25 has a zip system iirc not the buckle of the r20 and r30

Associate
What's the quality like? I've been through 2 Knox bags which rated pretty highly in terms of build quality and was £50, so not that cheap as far as backpacks go. I use mine daily, so it does get a bit of abuse I guess.

Seems alight to me but I don't use mine everyday. The one good thing is that you buy it from the manufacturer so I assume if there's a problem within the first year you should be able to a replacement.

Man of Honour
My R35 had an outing to Wales the last 2 days and on the way home today was put through about 30 miles of Wales finest torrential rain, got home and everything inside was bone dry.
Very impressive for something that doesn't claim to be waterproof.

Back
Top Bottom