US: Krypton (US timeline)

Associate
Just finished watching the first episode and it is interesting, haven't done too much research of the actors in this new show, but I am sure the story line is going to be similar and still lead up to clarke Kent being Superman, and a bit more about his home...ie the name of the show.

Will definitely be following this TV show, like with all the US Syfy.

Soldato
Saw the first episode - thought it was absolutely excellent. Whilst I don't know the DC comic characters, I am puzzled by a certain big bad that is imo revealed wrongly...

A big cloud like being is devouring planets, and is revealed to be Brainiac? I thought the cloud thing was Galactus?

Associate
OP
Saw the first episode - thought it was absolutely excellent. Whilst I don't know the DC comic characters, I am puzzled by a certain big bad that is imo revealed wrongly...

A big cloud like being is devouring planets, and is revealed to be Brainiac? I thought the cloud thing was Galactus?

regarding the spoiler that came to mine but at the same time it is a pilot so i guess they like to put some spoiler or change it up, we just have to wait to see how this all turns out.

Soldato
Watched this last night. My expectation were low.....very low! I mean with what DC Comics has been churning out over the last few years I honestly thought this would be absolute tripe.

You know what, I actually enjoyed it. Have a feeling it will run out of puff, but who knows.

Soldato

He's Marvel though, not DC.

Associate
OP
okay episode 2, starting to warm up, to be honest i was wondering what the connection was with sag-el and the other girl (forget her name) and now i see she is a descendant of Zod...i guess the story line is going to play these two off. Does anyone know who that character with the gold head with many faces meant to be???

Associate
OP
The faceless one is Rao and given that...
We're told that Brainiac is already on Krypton, both characters voices sound very similar...

That could be too obvious though

Okay thanks for that, and i am a bit confused with the part regarding brainiac being the destroyer of worlds i thought it was Galactus (from silver surfer), but at the same time they both are different publisher, (Marvel vs DC) so maybe in the DC universe it is the this way round.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not as good as I would like it to be, but will stick with it for a while longer. These days all these comic book based shows are very poor imo.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Really enjoying this. It throws much of the lore in the bin, but if you ignore all that and assume it's some alternate timeline Krypton it's a pretty solid sci-fi show.

Back
Top Bottom