US: Krypton (US timeline)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Thought I give it a go, 2 episodes in and it's been good. Light years ahead of Gotham and most other DC shows. Pun intended :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Thought I give it a go, 2 episodes in and it's been good. Light years ahead of Gotham and most other DC shows. Pun intended :D
I gave up after 3 episodes I think. Heard it got better recently, but I doubt it would be enough to get me to enjoy it. Shame as I wanted to like it :(

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Wow indeed, what a finale. Best DC show out there imo. Compare this to Gotham. It's like night and day. Amazing they managed to fit in.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Enjoyed it, like that it was only 10 eps also so not prolonged and spread out but its still another superman tv series without the man of steel if you get me, especially with zod, brainiac and now doomsday.

Yes I know we can't have a batman or superman proper tv show due to rights so we just get these work around's with smallville, lois and clark, gotham etc
still look forward to 2nd season.

Soldato
Enjoyed it, like that it was only 10 eps also so not prolonged and spread out but its still another superman tv series without the man of steel if you get me, especially with zod, brainiac and now doomsday.

Yes I know we can't have a batman or superman proper tv show due to rights so we just get these work around's with smallville, lois and clark, gotham etc
still look forward to 2nd season.

It's set on Krypton though, so even if Kal-El was in it he wouldn't be Superman.

Back
Top Bottom