Last 'play' you had with another road user

Associate
Despite the Brabus badge, those things are still a slow little ****mobile.

I've had a go at one in my baby Alfa Romeo, it was a cake walk.

So i've heard - auto gearbox on them too? :p

Needless to say the Fabia got away as the Smart held me up and wouldn't let me through... how considerate haha.

Associate
Some prat on a 125 bike the other day. He thought he had me until he looked to the side and saw me coming back past. At this point he ducked his head beneath the windshield. I legitimately laughed out loud. Soon as I hit the speed limit I stopped accelerating and the guy pulled away.

Next set of lights. Repeat... hehe. I enjoyed it even if it was silly!

Soldato
Oh I forgot the best one of late.

Followed another S2000 (Knew him, was going back to his place) along the North Orbital Road/A414.

Road was empty....lots of fun to be had. Nice straights/slight curves then hard on the brakes with a good few downshifts, negotiate the roundabouts in second then back up through the box. Had a grin on my face like no other. :D

Soldato
Today 4.00 in the morning just outside a Police station it was a two lane road and we both stopped at the red lights beside each other. He revved his RS4 engine, I revved my Zetec engine. As soon as the lights turned amber, we were aboth away. He had the quicker start but as soon as I was in 2nd I overtook him and created a large gap between ourselves. :cool:

Man of Honour
Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. We both dumped the clutch off the lights and I took off in a cloud of tyre smoke. Redlined it in every single gear but there was no keeping it, he pwnzored me.

Pulled into Maccy D's a bit later and had a chat, turns out he was running a K&N and was pushing at least 75 brake.

Soldato
MK is great for little hustles as it duel carriageways everywhere, had a little play with a skyline on the a5 a few weeks back, he just joined saw me and floored it, I dropped a gear and floored it to i was never gonna catch him but was quite surprised that he did not gain to much, we both left at the same junction where a cupra r came out of nowhere and joined in, i left at the next round about but saw those two carry on.

Associate
Had a play with an SV1000 55 plate on way home from work last week, he was a complete nutter overtaking into oncoming traffic, I waited until it was safe then caught up with him after a few bends. Nice twisty A roads on way home :) ( i was on CBR600FS1 )

Associate
If we are talking about the LAST one then a VW passat.... Diesel too, think he had the turbo 'wound up' as it was creating a black cloud behind it as it tried to go, with someone behind the wheel who obviously thought it was a ferrari.

Recently though I had a little play with a prelude 2.2 vted which was fun. I think the guy must have been shifting like a granny or the engine was poorly though because he was holding me back.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;14976144 said:
Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. We both dumped the clutch off the lights and I took off in a cloud of tyre smoke. Redlined it in every single gear but there was no keeping it, he pwnzored me.

Pulled into Maccy D's a bit later and had a chat, turns out he was running a K&N and was pushing at least 75 brake.

I'm guessing you were in the FT Slow then? :p

Soldato
[TW]Fox;14976144 said:

Lol, you must have raced the same idiot as me then :D

I was waiting at a red light ages ago and 4 fat **** in a 1.25, roll down the window and one leans out and says "you gonna get smoked bruv"

Half a mile down the road I pulled over just before the speed camera to wave them through as they got flashed.:D

Soldato
At the lights, chavy person in an Astra, Thought it'd be an easy win, didn't rev it too much just took off quickly, went to 4.5k rpm and shifted up ( engine wasn't warmed up properly yet), noticed he rev'ed his astra all the way to the red line, thought ''ah sod it'' and continued normally, while the astra blasted down the road in front of me through 2 red lights still abusing his car...

Cba to race people willing to win so much that they're ignoring red lights and nearly blowing their engines up... And I usually give up if I can't beat them while staying under 4.5k rpm when on a cold engine as I'm afraid to blow my engine if trashing it when the oil is cold :(.

That was the only ''two sided'' play so far, all the other times where I did trash it properly the other drivers didn't care.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was out dragging a minibus full of lads on a stag night going up some hills on the A1 recently, - I was in an artic - it was quite funny, I had all kinds of gestures & parts of their bodys (!) shown to me & when it finally got past me - the back doors opened, 2 lads proceeded to take a leak out of the rear doors, followed by a shower of what looked like a KFC family bucket came flying out! - All at about 60MPH on a dual carriageway!

I bet they had one hell of a night, assuming nobody fell out & died on the way! :D

Soldato
Feb this year, Megane 225 down some nice open country lane near lowestoft. he was chasing. When we got to the roundabout there was 2 guys in there roughly same age as me both grinning and got a thumbs up.

July/August time, country lane near Ongar, a taxi (i think it was a vectra) had overtaken me in a 30 and "raced off" in said 30. I soon caught him in the NSL's though. that was a laugh cos he was really pushing because he probably thought i was annoyed that he had over taken me. But i was just making progress.

Back
Top Bottom