Last 'play' you had with another road user

Soldato
RX-8 of some sort on the M11, no idea how my car (1.9 TDI 57' Ibiza FR 130) could keep up but he was definetly ragging it trying to 'teach' the stupid hatchback boy a lesson. Finally settled down when we saw a London metro panda car (wtf?) on the M11? lol Gave me a thumbs up and took the junction out. Reckon we only did 116 tops or so briefly. Had a traffic light GP with a fiesta ST who left me until i hit 2nd gear, Saxos and corsas of some sort whom i usually leave in my rearview from start though my 1st gear is like a truck! :D Absolutely lost to a big Lexus convertible that took off like a rocket from hell and 'she' disappeared into the midst. :o

Associate
astra gsi on the A180.. Just driving normal 70mph he comes speeding past me then slows right down so i overtake naturally still @ 70mph comes out and tries to overtake me again.. Just put down the lead foot and bye bye astra

Man of Honour
OP
[TW]Fox;14976144 said:
Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. We both dumped the clutch off the lights and I took off in a cloud of tyre smoke. Redlined it in every single gear but there was no keeping it, he pwnzored me.

Pulled into Maccy D's a bit later and had a chat, turns out he was running a K&N and was pushing at least 75 brake.

I don't believe this as you're prolly too busy having a pretend convo with empty passenger seat about what they want there climate zone temp to be too notice anyone else.

Also, BMW drivers don't eat at MacD as it doesn't have a michelin star :)

Associate
I don't believe this as you're prolly too busy having a pretend convo with empty passenger seat about what they want there climate zone temp to be too notice anyone else.

Also, BMW drivers don't eat at MacD as it doesn't have a michelin star :)

Fox only uses Goodyears anyway, Michelin's are useless......

*gets coat*

Soldato
Somehow on the Yorks meet I managed to undertake Wez, I'll never forget the look on his face :D

Favourite of recent times would be a Passhat on the dual carriageway yesterday, private plate etc with blinding HIDs - this road goes from single carriageway (him behind me) then roundabout (him alongside me, my tyres are low so don't want to be sliding) and then onto the dual carriageway... where he got it absolutely handed to him :p

Problem is, there are 2 more roundabouts on this dual carriageway, and exactly the same thing happened at them all, he was obviously enjoying it as we got well into triples... his car can't have been that slow :)

The fuel I used on that 6 miles of dual carriageway was meant to last to work and back... I barely even got there :o

Soldato
BMW 535, I got owned badly.

it wasnt really a "play", it was more of a plain embarrasment.

i joined a motorway the other day driving my mum's diesel mercedes, gf was onboard as well, made a move briskly for "the german lane" and noticed a set of BMW headlights matching me mph for mph

i thought it could have been a copper so moved back into one of "the peasant lanes" when it was clear and this 335 estate blew past. fast estates are teh nuts

i really want an S4

Associate
Had a laugh with a Porsche of some kind on the M62, he would slow down and let me past then overtake me again :(

And yesterday I thought I'd found some fun when I intercepted a convoy of TVR Tuscan R, older TVR, Evo 8, and a new Porsche. However they were driving like grannys :(

Soldato
A vw polo, I thought it was my mate at first, turns out it was some blonde girl and her mate who i'd never seen in my life, she loved it :D
Beat her easy off the lights so she mustve had the 1 litre, beat her with my 1.4 power :D

Yeah my cars crap. I tend to challenge stuff I know will smoke me. I beat a scooby once though, queens drive, off the lights, he raped me, then a speed camera came up, he broke, i went past him at 70 (speed camera's are all off in swindon and this was at like 1 in the morning), then turned off at the roundabout so he couldn't bum rape me.

Soldato
Can't really remember. Not 'played' with anyone in my lude and i've had it around a year now and only had one or two in my civic which were pretty much non events

Associate
Only 2nd week on the cbr600f - Sitting behind a Porky von Boxter S on the A3 just past Esher turn off - traffic cleared and he toed it away, saw him look around to see where I was - he was bit shocked when he saw me beside him at a quite high speed then I dropped a gear and volleyed off into the distance.
Im guessing that cars with 300bhp and over will "do" a 100bhp sports over certain speeds due to better aero dynamics?
Still well nailed him on a bike costing 500 squidlys.

I think because its the loud grey/yellow paint I do get charvers and charvettes having a go - I dont entertain them as no point. Nice to have a play every now and again.

Caporegime
Golf GTi

Sorry, that should read, Golf GTi of fail.

nelson-haha.gif

Associate
What sounded like a modded Golf GTi, on Saturday pulling away from the lights. I made a right hash of first spinning the wheels a bit due to unfamiliarity with the new car and made myself look an idiot :D Caught up a bit with 2nd though ;)

Back
Top Bottom