• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** LAST ROUND OF DEALS FROM NVIDIA - LAST CHANCE BUY ON 1080/1080Ti!! **

Soldato
That generation of MSI cooler is very good, it is slim but tall but effective and good build quality. :)

Cards on Pascal will also run more like 1950-2000 clock naturally anyway, worth mentioning if anyone’s worried about the difference in quoted.

Plus even more with MSI Afterburner tweaks!

Cracking deal!

OcUK Staff
OP
Cards on Pascal will also run more like 1950-2000 clock naturally anyway, worth mentioning if anyone’s worried about the difference in quoted.

Plus even more with MSI Afterburner tweaks!

Cracking deal!

True I think most know that the MSI Gaming will probably hit 2000MHz quite easily.

Only reason why board partners release so many similar SKU's is to get more breadth, they feel more SKU's equal more sales, of course it does not always work, sometimes less is more. ;)

Soldato
Am actually tempted to pick up one of these for my other machine that's missing a dedicated GPU. I'm sure will get conflicting answers is there a better one out of the Auros or Gaming 80 Ti's?

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo how long until the 1080ti will be available?

The stock is due mid next week, only 300 units expected and so far around 20 pre-sold and we have not advertised deal yet, so the MSI will prove popular.
Also when the MSI stock lands, the price will go up to around £650, hence why it makes sense to pre-order.

Gigabyte at £629.99 will last longer.

Associate
The price for 1080Ti is still abit steep imo if it was £550 it would be more tempting. However with RTX benchmarks only 9 days out i think I'd rather just pucker up the extra £150 to preorder a 2080.

Associate
Nice work on getting the price as low as you could. Shame they can go cheaper but as I predicted weeks ago there is not much 1080ti stock going around despite the rumours saying so.

Soldato
The stock is due mid next week, only 300 units expected and so far around 20 pre-sold and we have not advertised deal yet, so the MSI will prove popular.
Also when the MSI stock lands, the price will go up to around £650, hence why it makes sense to pre-order.

Gigabyte at £629.99 will last longer.
Gibbo no way you could keep this offer until the benches are released? hahaha.

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo no way you could keep this offer until the benches are released? hahaha.

Guess it depends on the benches, if 1080Ti is still a performance king, demand will go up, as will price otherwise price shall remain as it is. As 1080Ti gets more slim and stock less, the price will go up, that is supply and demand, now 1080Ti is severely limited.

Soldato
Guess it depends on the benches, if 1080Ti is still a performance king, demand will go up, as will price otherwise price shall remain as it is. As 1080Ti gets more slim and stock less, the price will go up, that is supply and demand, now 1080Ti is severely limited.

Fair, any chance of an 8700k deal/combo/bundle? Then I can buy my whole build early :D

Back
Top Bottom