Laurence Fox

Soldato
He’s interestng in a not-a-sheep perspective but he’a not empathic and condenses each scenario to a stereotypical model. Hence tarring everyone with thw same brush.

I think he has some good space to discuss subjects but lacks the research in the subject - plus I disagree on a number of subjects.

i get the feeling he does love to be the centre of attention - be it on stage or on the soapbox.

Soldato
Haha he's now at the find out stage. Good the man is a scumbag, just another right wing nutter who thinks impersonating Trump is the clever thing to do. Maybe he should learn from what just happened to Trump and his $85m loss for deformation. .

download.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
I suggest using the N word in his defence wouldn't be helpful either.
Just read about the defence he used with this. ******* nutter. Also read a post by a former colleague of his, sounds like the behaviour has always been there. He seems to like the attention. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone else, he can carry on destroying what little he has left. Him and Katie Hopkins would make a good couple.

Associate
He basically ended his acting career by challenging CRT nonsense on question time. He didn't have to do that, so he gets some respect from me.

I agree with much of what he says but there are things you just can't say anymore, I get the impression he doesn't care about the consequences and is just doing it for attention, and the lulz. :)

Caporegime
I get the impression he doesn't care about the consequences and is just doing it for attention, and the lulz. :)
No idea why you get that impression

And

The Defendant’s financial prospects of well-remunerated acting work have been very greatly diminished by no longer enjoying representation from a first-class agency, such that he can no longer rely on this source of income.

‘For this reason, the Defendant considers that his acting career is likely over and no longer calls himself an actor.’

Commissario
Sadly he doesnt seem to able to differentiate between not being able to get as job or a mortgage isn't down to being called a racist but is in fact due to him being a racist

It's like a lot of the actors who bemoan that they're unable to get work anymore because of X or Y (usually they blame political correctness, or the fact they believe in god or something), and it turns out the reason they can't get well paid work any more is that they were really unpleasant or hard to work with on set, and the cast and crew remember that when the next job comes up.
I mean there are actors/actresses who have been unfairly treated after something like a bad flop, but they often come back after a while because they keep working, meanwhile the Fox's, and Sorbo's don't understand the issue is their own attitude/behaviour and that is something they can change but it'll take a while to repair their reputation.

Permabanned
100% true. You’ll be amazed at how often actors (or panel show guests, stand-up
comedians, etc.) are chosen based on who turns up on time and is polite to the producers.

Soldato
He basically ended his acting career by challenging CRT nonsense on question time. He didn't have to do that, so he gets some respect from me.

I agree with much of what he says but there are things you just can't say anymore, I get the impression he doesn't care about the consequences and is just doing it for attention, and the lulz. :)

CRT nonsense? i’m assuming this isn’t screens we are talking about.

What is CRT?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom