Le Mans 2018

Associate
Anyone attending this year? Lots of F1 drivers in it by the sounds of things with Alonso, Button, Montoya etc - Should be a good one!

Soldato
I’m going. Just looking at the list we have Jenson Button, Pastor Maldonado, Paul Di Resta, Kamui Kobayashi, Juan Pablo Montoya, Vitaly Petrov, Bruno Senna, Sebastian Buemi, Jean-Eric Vergne, Kazuki Nakajima and Fernando Alonso

Soldato
I'm going too, not sure how it will all pan out but looking forward to the shuffle round the pack at least.

As I missed last year's glorious sunshine it will undoubtedly be pouring the whole time I'm there too

Soldato
Not long now, I've managed to travel the day after some strikes so my train journey from Paris might be....interesting

Shame they've insisted on messing around with the na lmp1's in relation to Toyota though

Soldato
Really looking forward to this year.

I’m going. Just looking at the list we have Jenson Button, Pastor Maldonado, Paul Di Resta, Kamui Kobayashi, Juan Pablo Montoya, Vitaly Petrov, Bruno Senna, Sebastian Buemi, Jean-Eric Vergne, Kazuki Nakajima and Fernando Alonso
Also Stevens, Van Der Garde, Lammers, Nasr, Giovinazzi, Magnussen, Bourdais, Bruni, Fisichella, Cheever, Lamy. Technically Lotterer and Sarrazin too, although they both only had one race.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Its Toyota's to loose this year and that's what makes LMP1, so unappealing as the BoT has been adjusted to give them advantage. However, the Toyota has not been faultless this season as the No.7 car had a problem at Spa earlier last month.

The GTE class looks to be amazing this year, the new Aston looks stunning and Porsche have some really fanatic colour schemes which hark back to the old days, so really looking forward to that.

Eurosport 1 HD starts it coverage from 3PM today, so ill have that on later.

Man of Honour
I know that some people think that having a Porsche is a penis extension, but painting it pink.... Really doesn't help the stereotype.

Back
Top Bottom