*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
I have been building him with epic troll damage tbh.
Dont build pure ap it doesn't work to well it can but but mostly late game.

I build a hexatech and a trinity force the rest I just go pure ad and or tank and he does EPIC damage in team fights and alone and his lantern is amazing for tower dives with team mates using it to get away XD. I found rengar diving turrets and lanterning him away is hilarious.

35idrbc.png

Soldato
OP
I think I'm massively put off by the in game purchases. Yes dota has them but they are purely aesthetic items .

So are Lol's no ingame item is only available for cash if it has an affect on gameplay. The only disadvantage a 100% free player has over a paid is time.

Soldato
OP
A few of my freinds who i play WoW with play there as they are from Denmark, kinda thinking to switch now though since half the fools don't understand a word i say on here, and are drunk most the time i think.

I started on US and got to even 16 before changing it, was worth the change, find it very difficult to play us now with the ping latency. Quite fun revisiting low level again - almost a totally different game

Soldato
played my first ranked games
won 3 yesterday
lost two a while back (when with friends)

1241 elo that any good? i know pros are 2800 etc but on the terms of things how far low does elo go?

Associate
played my first ranked games
won 3 yesterday
lost two a while back (when with friends)

1241 elo that any good? i know pros are 2800 etc but on the terms of things how far low does elo go?

Me and some friends where looking at some graphs yesterday in relation to the elo ladders. In the eu servers 1200 elo was the average with most players falling between 1100 to 1300 elo.

jfp

jfp

Associate
there are always 10 free heroes to play, which is rotated round on a weekly basis so there are always new champions to try out

Soldato
Cheapest and OP champion is Master Yi - if you go AP his meditate can heal through most players burst and only costs 450ip thats like 2 games lol !

Yi takes skill though, ryze is decent and garen is a meat shield for the same price, ashe is also a safe bet.

Last edited:

jfp

jfp

Associate
Dinged 30 yesterday, finally. My Kha Zix is definitely my strongest atm, going to try some ranked jungle later! If anyone is up for some ranked 5v5, I'll play jungle :)

Need to buy kha zix, he seems to be picked almost every game... want to know what I am missing out on

Back
Top Bottom