*** League of Legends ***

Associate
Seems it's been a while since anyone posted here! Looking to set up some custom 5v5s within the community, if anyone is interested let me know here, would be good fun!

Associate
I've just given this a quick go in the last few days and it's surprisingly addictive. Any tips outside the usual you will see starting out? The buying process seems pretty complex.

Last hitting and not dying are the things to focus on first, have you chosen a role?

Soldato
I've been playing this more recently, mainly Twitch (level 7) jungle but trying out Zoe for a bit now.

Can't remember my LoL name but let me know yours and I can add you :) I only really play blind as I'm no doubt useless versus proper players :D

Soldato
Anyone still playing this? Seems very quite on here for a popular game!

I've started playing ranked this season for the first time, some of the matches are worse than blind. Anyone wanting to play duo add me 'mOrttis'. I lost my first 9 ranked games and then it placed me in Bronze III where I've won 5/6.

I've just bought Gragas, Jarvan and Sejuani to try out as Twitch jungle seems to either work amazingly or get hammered from level 2 onwards.

Soldato

I've started playing ranked this season for the first time, some of the matches are worse than blind. Anyone wanting to play duo add me 'mOrttis'. I lost my first 9 ranked games and then it placed me in Bronze III where I've won 5/6.

I've just bought Gragas, Jarvan and Sejuani to try out as Twitch jungle seems to either work amazingly or get hammered from level 2 onwards.

Got burnt out of it. Must have put 7000-8000 hours into it over 7 years and now I just don't find it fun anymore. I imagine quite a few of the people who used to post here feel the same.

Permabanned
I've been playing since 2013. I do burn out occasionally for several months but it's always a lot of fun when I return.

I've started playing ranked this season for the first time, some of the matches are worse than blind. Anyone wanting to play duo add me 'mOrttis'.

I'll add you.

Associate
I have been playing since season 1. I still play this every day but only Arams. The actual Summoners rift I haven;t played in like 4/5 years now as I find it boring.

I love Arams though. I did try ranked like 6 years ago but hated it. I would love to find a group who only play arams though.

Soldato
It seems impossible to get out of Bronze. I win my lane 9/10 times but have at least 1 complete moron on the team which most times leads to losing. Infuriating! Changed to playing top as jungle didn't seem to influence the game enough. I was playing ADC but the amount of supports that have no clue drives me nuts!

I keep going from Bronze V to Bronze III to Bronze V etc

Associate
It seems impossible to get out of Bronze. I win my lane 9/10 times but have at least 1 complete moron on the team which most times leads to losing. Infuriating! Changed to playing top as jungle didn't seem to influence the game enough. I was playing ADC but the amount of supports that have no clue drives me nuts!

I keep going from Bronze V to Bronze III to Bronze V etc

Play a diff role and carry, hard to carry as adc at the mo..

Ah just read properly.

What champs are you playing?

Soldato
I was playing ADC but like you say it’s hard to carry especially with the new meta.

I’ve been playing top or mid and easily won the lane most times but then their ADC or JGL gets fed by morons in the bot/mid.

Go to champs at the minute in top lane are Mundo, Swain, Garen.

It’d help if I had mates who played the game as solo queue means a higher chance of 4 morons :D

Associate
I was playing ADC but like you say it’s hard to carry especially with the new meta.

I’ve been playing top or mid and easily won the lane most times but then their ADC or JGL gets fed by morons in the bot/mid.

Go to champs at the minute in top lane are Mundo, Swain, Garen.

It’d help if I had mates who played the game as solo queue means a higher chance of 4 morons :D

Are you part of the overclockers group? There's a few that play, I think they use Discord now vs the mumble they had before.

I play with a group of friends some nights, I'll do some duo with you if you want, I haven't done much solo this season, S1 I think I am at the moment.

Soldato
Without being rude if you dropped the attitude of blaming your team and focused on your own performance you're more likely to climb in the long run. League is a game that can be hard carried by a single person, no doubt about it.

Soldato
Attitude? Righto. I can't single handedly win a game if the other 4 people don't know how to play. I push my lane, help gank, help other lanes, go for objectives over chasing kills but if their ADC/jungle/mid is 6/0 in 8 minutes what am I meant to do?

I'm far from perfect and have bad games but most games seem to have 1-2 people with no idea how to play making it impossible to win. But then again, must just be me blaming everyone else.

Anywho, it's a game and not my life so I'll just try harder when I get the chance.

Associate
Hello Guys, just letting you know that we are still here and playing the game!

Message me if you would like Discord information, we welcome players of all skill and experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom