*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
Still remember my first Penta... Corporate Mundo ;) Well timed/aimed/guessed flash axe for that final kill :) I've not seen Mundo used in ages though, how come no one uses him these days?

everyoen remembers their first! mine was graves xD

leona ulti RQ 4 of em die and then chase down the 5th,

butmy second was thebest i ever did as it was a 1 v 5 poppy smash and went on to win the game alone. Fed poppy is fed.

Soldato
OP
I'm not sure I have ever had a penta :( though I got a quadra despite being dead as teemo, that was a couple of days ago in an aram and was very amusing

Associate
ooh they increased it that's sick

may give gold a final push then.

Anyone who wants a hand getting into silver should add my smurf I'll be on all day on saturday don't mind tryign to help.

Twsty

Also enjoyed the games the other night with tals and co despite gettign quite badly out picked.

Was fun to play champs i don't usually play.

Hope you dont mind TwsTy but I will add you and will be in touch. Summoner name is Bullvine.

Last edited:
Associate
everyoen remembers their first! mine was graves xD

leona ulti RQ 4 of em die and then chase down the 5th,

butmy second was the best i ever did as it was a 1 v 5 poppy smash and went on to win the game alone. Fed poppy is fed.

My first and only penta was in Normals as Shaco, had full items, Red and Blue buff along with Baron. Couldn't believe it. I got told afterwards that getting a Penta on Shaco is near on impossible not sure how true that is though.

Soldato
For starting items you should either start dorans blade or dorans shield + pot. Generally I go blade vs everyone except Cait and Draven.

Although lifesteal quints are kinda essential if you're gonna start dorans blade. I dunno what I'd get without them. Shield wouldn't be a bad option if you don't have lifesteal quints. I wouldn't ever go boots simply because you'd be at a stat disadvantage from the very start, the pots don't make up for that.

Hmm. Figured it would be best to go defensive against a Caitlyn. Didn't consider the shield though.

Quints are a problem atm. I've got Armour Pen, Armour and MR for the rest of my runes and an AD quint but the lifesteal quints are twice the price and I'm low on IP atm.

How do you tend to skill Vayne? I've pretty much always maxed out the W first for the strongest silver bolts to benefit the most from any attack speed, Q second and E last.

Soldato
Well, my first normal game on Vayne. Bit of a strange one...

Renekton top, Tryndamere mid, Aatrox jungle, Vayne and Jinx bot. We won quite hard in the end (which isn't exactly surprising that composition... either you win hard or lose hard). Finished 7/2/11, everyone else on the team had 5/6 deaths and I could've avoided 1 had I actually cleansed Fizz's DoT and Ignite when I had the chance.

Associate
Good luck to you. I got to my S1 promo's yesterday. Won the first one and then had a bad run of troll games, afk's and a couple of bad ones myself. Ended up 5 straight losses.

Dropped back to 50pts in S2. Got a win before bed and ended up 73pts.

Try again later this week...

Soldato
yeah just got really lucky with my teams, had a talon who just carried so hard. he was bot lane every few mins keeping the pressure on vayne. just zoned her out in the end and we agreed to end it whilst she was behind ^^

Associate
So won 4 out of 5 of the ranked games i played on saturday, first game was a loss, mainly down to my fault, i made the biggest mistake ever and accidentaly reset my masteries instead of saving them just as the game was about to load in.

I forgot how much of a beast Kha'zix was, i used to play him so much before his abilities got slightly changed, i could 1v1 anyone, my single target damage was insane, if your playing him top you can just go mid, ult, then surprise nuke them down.

At 45 LP now, getting very little points per win as you do in the 1 divisions.
getting more points for a win then loss though is good, so hopefully this week i can make some real progress getting to plat.

Soldato
OP
If your points for a win are lower I don't think that has anything too with the league you are in it just believes your mmr is lower than your league position. If you get loads of points it means you are lower than it thinks you are. That's always been my perspective anyway.

Back
Top Bottom