Lego Star wars replay again and again

Caporegime
OP
Creature said:
I must be sad...12 hours...60.4 %.

It all depends on what you have brought, at that point I had brought nothing but the Emperor. As soon as I brought the multiplier and characters I went over 80.

I worked out

I did an initial story run through
Then Freeplay to get all the mini kits
Then Freeplay to get studs to true jedi on the ones I failed.
Then Story to get True jedi.

Now I need to do Super story (Should be 100% then)
Then Freeplay to get the Undefeated achievements.

So I should do it in 6 complete run throughs. I reckon 4-5 average hours gameplay per run though is generous.

Its a real pain not being able to skip cut scenes.

Caporegime
OP
MadFruit said:
Yep - just get at least the 100,000 studs and you'll get the block. I've never done it within the times limit - usually about 3-5 minutes out. It might be that doing either will give you the block..

26 seconds over in Ep1. I really am glad they didnt make it one hour only or the disc would be in half now :D

I will tackle 2 on tuesday and 3 on wednesday :D

The falcon trick worked on the bomus level thanks, I also bought unlimited torps which helped.

Caporegime
OP
one hour and 23 minutes through ROTJ super story as I exit the death star, LOCKED UP. Last god damn block. Try again tommorow. On xbox.com people have had to try this 6 times before getting it without a lock up.

Caporegime
OP
Beepcake said:
Not that it will make you feel any better, but I did it first go without a hitch. 30-ish hours total.. last bit felt like a grind though!

Yeah I know its hit and miss whether it locks, I will just try it once per day until I luck in. I wouldn't mind but Jedi is the worst of the 3. I hate the Speeder level and Jabba's palace.

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Yeah I know its hit and miss whether it locks, I will just try it once per day until I luck in. I wouldn't mind but Jedi is the worst of the 3. I hate the Speeder level and Jabba's palace.

Yeah, the Jedi one is pretty hard to do within the hour too (I know you don't have to).. I did New Hope in about 50minutes, 53 for Empire Strikes Back, and about 65 for Jedi.. quite a difference!

Soldato
Beepcake said:
Yeah, the Jedi one is pretty hard to do within the hour too (I know you don't have to).. I did New Hope in about 50minutes, 53 for Empire Strikes Back, and about 65 for Jedi.. quite a difference!
I did New Hope in about an hour and 5 minutes... but I did take around 25 mins on the first level - before I thought I might have to do the whole thing in the time limit. On the upside I got 80,000 points on just the first level, and got something like 270,000 overall :D

Soldato
I got the 100k on the first level of new hope then just legged it through the rest :) Even though I did 2 out of 3 within the time limit i'm so glad you didn't have the beat both!

Caporegime
OP
GOT IT, thank ****

99 out of 99 :D

Now I'm sitting there with the xbox running in the back ground collecting studs from the fountain, cant be bothered to keep running round for the hours its going to take so I positioned a man and have some of the studs hitting him every time. Should only take about 3 hours :rolleyes:

Then I can start buying the multipliers and hopefully buy the rest of the upgrades for 100%

Then its just anakin for the undefeated and I can use the darkside of the force on the disc.

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
GOT IT, thank ****

99 out of 99 :D

Now I'm sitting there with the xbox running in the back ground collecting studs from the fountain, cant be bothered to keep running round for the hours its going to take so I positioned a man and have some of the studs hitting him every time. Should only take about 3 hours :rolleyes:

Then I can start buying the multipliers and hopefully buy the rest of the upgrades for 100%

Then its just anakin for the undefeated and I can use the darkside of the force on the disc.

Once you get the 4x and 2x enabled at once it only takes a few minutes to get the next ones if you buy them in turn and switch them on.

Caporegime
OP
Beepcake said:
Once you get the 4x and 2x enabled at once it only takes a few minutes to get the next ones if you buy them in turn and switch them on.

I got the x2 on and its taken about 35 minutes to get 6million studs, just about to get the x4.

Caporegime
OP
Beepcake said:
That's the ballache one.. it's much quicker after that :)

Oh yeah baby, once you get the x6 it really starts to flow in :D

100% :)

Just played the first mission using Ghost, why does he sometimes not shoot when you switch to a character with a blaster, have you noticed that?

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Oh yeah baby, once you get the x6 it really starts to flow in :D

100% :)

Just played the first mission using Ghost, why does he sometimes not shoot when you switch to a character with a blaster, have you noticed that?

I pretty much tried to run straight through all the levels as a ghost. If you switch the alternate character to a ghost too then the baddies completely ignore you. You only need to fight in parts that require you to kill everyone to progress.

Associate
dannyjo22 said:

The ghost characters appear to be somewhat glitched. If you need to kill any enemies just use the double jump jedi attack, this doesn't seem to be affected.

Caporegime
OP
Toppy said:
The ghost characters appear to be somewhat glitched. If you need to kill any enemies just use the double jump jedi attack, this doesn't seem to be affected.

Ah ok thanks I will give that a go. Add that to the list of glitches :D

Back
Top Bottom