Lenovo Legion 5 Pro

Associate
Says 'available soon' now... If it really is £1899 then I might get this instead of waiting for a 5 Pro given 7 this is better anyways. Is the RAM 1x8 or 1x16 - does it need to be upgraded? It would be interesting to see a comparison between this one and the Asus G15 Advantage Edition given they are the same price currently

Associate
Says 'available soon' now... If it really is £1899 then I might get this instead of waiting for a 5 Pro given 7 this is better anyways. Is the RAM 1x8 or 1x16 - does it need to be upgraded? It would be interesting to see a comparison between this one and the Asus G15 Advantage Edition given they are the same price currently

Lenovo Legion 7 (2021, AMD) vs Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition: which is better? | NR (nanoreview.net)

Fill in the specs you want to compare and this will give you a like-for-like tech based score. (spoiler, Lenovo seems to win most of these at the moment...)

Associate
The Legion comes with more RAM too but I doubt it will actually sell for £1899 once back in stock. Tempted to just order the 5 Pro and conclude my 1 year+ of research but some new 3070 laptops will come out early September and Lenovo might stock their 7 series on the official UK store.. Plus I have seen a 3080 laptop sell for just under 2000 coming September too so I think I'll hold off on buying the 5 Pro, unless their shipping dates change? - or am I forced to buy one now with the 6+ weeks shipping notice and cross my fingers for stock?

Associate
My 5 pro 3070 arrives tomorrow, pritty terrified about the condition it might arrive in. The local delivery company that has to take it the last 100 Miles are absolute scum.

Back
Top Bottom