Letter from VirginMedia.... Outrageous ?

Man of Honour
Unfortunately, you have a typical response from a female who has no clue of what she is doing and falls back on the old "he was being a misogynist" argument that all useless people use. Frightful Boar reinforces this with her less than useful comments and wild assumptions. I will stick my head out and say "her" because every post smacks of attention seeking and irrelevant content. [..]

Choo-choo, I am the clue train making a stop for you!

You're the problem. Your raving sexism makes you at best a thing to be laughed at. You will continue to experience problems unless you become a better person, and you will deserve them.

Permabanned

You're the problem. Your raving sexism makes you at best a thing to be laughed at. You will continue to experience problems unless you become a better person, and you will deserve them.

This is general discussion. Whilst I agree with you about the sexism, this is a place to discuss things not a place to judge people and tell them what they deserve in life. I think people need to get off their high horses because no one is perfect like people like to make out!

Soldato

When I was 20, I would have agreed with you. Unfortunately, I have experienced this stereotypical woman 'engineer' many times. A customer says something they don't like and they go off on a huff claiming sexism, racism, etc. Not all women are like this, but unfortunately, I have had to deal with them in previous jobs. This sounds like a classic case.

I'm glad I amuse you, but how exactly does this contribute to the thread? What problems am I experiencing exactly? :confused: Who are you to decide that I need to improve? Are you saying I deserve problems I don't have?

What an odd person.

Anyway, any updates OP?

RDM

RDM

Soldato
This is general discussion. Whilst I agree with you about the sexism, this is a place to discuss things not a place to judge people and tell them what they deserve in life. I think people need to get off their high horses because no one is perfect like people like to make out!

Are you really telling someone not to be judgemental? Wouldn't that make you a massive hypocrit?

Man of Honour

You of all people saying that!

Ha, good trolling!

I judge people on their actions and I think actions deserve consequences.

You judge people on being poor and not having luck and ongoing support from family.

I'm not claiming to be perfect. Better than the person I was replying to, yes, but not perfect.

You're much closer to claiming to be perfect.

But I don't think you mean anything you type. I'm sure you're trolling. You're doing a good job of it.

Man of Honour
When I was 20, I would have agreed with you. Unfortunately, I have experienced this stereotypical woman 'engineer' many times. A customer says something they don't like and they go off on a huff claiming sexism, racism, etc. Not all women are like this, but unfortunately, I have had to deal with them in previous jobs. This sounds like a classic case.

Rubbish. You weren't complaining about individuals who were incompetent in their work and both malicious and bigoted in response to anything they disapprove of. You were babbling irrational prejudices against all women.

I'm glad I amuse you, but how exactly does this contribute to the thread?
My amusement is important, but objecting to grotesque sexism contributes a slight improvement to this thread and life in general.

What problems am I experiencing exactly? :confused:
I don't know, but with your attitude towards half of humanity it would be remarkable if you didn't experience any.

Who are you to decide that I need to improve?
Someone who isn't a silly bigot.

Are you saying I deserve problems I don't have?
That depends on what problems you already have because of your own bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom