"Leytonstone Tube station stabbing a 'terrorist incident'" - BBC

Well then I understand the terrorism accusations, have to wait and see if it gets validated though. Feel sorry for most people in London, living knowing you are going to be the brunt if a mass attack does occur.

Yeah it's a bit weird how the BBC miss potentially the main cause for believing it's a terrorist act. Without the quote it reads brown guy stabbed white guy. (OK more non PC version)

1. Well done to the police on scene.

2. Why were people hopping the turnstiles, what's wrong with them?

3. I'm glad it's not life threatening.

Come off it, slitting someones throat, he should have been gunned down end of.

But this is what the justice system is for, an officer doesn't need to kill a man who's only threat is a close range nice, obviously some situations call for armed police but in a situation like a gun would be excessive and unnecessary, they officers clearly done their job correctly and apprehended the man by tazing him, now he is in the hands of the law to be dealt with, he won't be walking away from this anytime soon.

1. Well done to the police on scene.

2. Why were people hopping the turnstiles, what's wrong with them?

3. I'm glad it's not life threatening.

1. Indeed, handled it almost perfectly.

2. Because people are idiots and value a piece of news/gossip over their lives apparently.

3. Atleast the victims will be walking away from this.

Killing these type of people is always better :)

I don't believe that personally. If we let the sod rot in jail he'll be an impotent old man when he finally meets his virgins.

A quick death is an easy get out and would probably be more attractive to those of a similar disposition. Seeing their peers locked away for life would probably be a better deterant.

Although there's the risk of such a person radicalising others whilst locked away. And the sad side that uk life sentence isn't normally a life sentence.

I gave way to a police car rushing to the scene as I was just about to turn into that road and I actually drove past the scene. Some braindead idiot decided to stop in the middle of kirkdale road for 10 seconds before realising the road isn't wide enough for the cops to get passed. :rolleyes:

It all seemed like a normal day in east London until I came home and read he was moaning about Syria. What's all that about? :confused:

Last edited:
Why was he only tasered, he should been gunned down with machine gun bullets in the head, job done.

Why, if that's what they want it's the absolute last thing you should do.

It's far better and more of a discouragement to others who may think they're up for becoming a "martyr" if they know they're more likely to end up spending the rest of their lives in a small jail, or a room in a secure psychiatric facility.

IMO in a situation like this with officers already at the scene it's is better to stand back and let the professionals tackle the issue.

Well I don't know the logistics and you are probably right, I just despise that generally our immediate reaction is shock & fear and not to help in such critical situations.

Back
Top Bottom