Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
LG UK again tweeted that the monitor is due for release late May...

https://twitter.com/LGUK/status/1379775500541911046?s=20

Can anyone from OCUK confirm if we are due to get our pre-orders late April or late May?

If LG is saying late mate. Then it’s late May. They are the manufacturer of the product after all, I’m sure they know there own product.

People might be possibly getting mixed up with the previous model that might be back in stock late April.

LG have said late May. So strap in and wait for late May. The only thing that could be happening is pre orders of more stock gets allocated. All stock that was allocated has been preordered. That’s why it’s been removed from pre order for now. So there isn’t more pre orders than free stock arriving.

Last edited:
Associate
Well with the first post in this thread saying late April it could still be those 95 units do come then, its just the main product launch is late May when they have sufficient stock to at least try and meet demand. They wouldnt be saying late April if they knew all the stock was already allocated (you would hope!).

Who knows, the information may have changed since the pre-orders went up. I do hope its late April for us luck enough to get our pre-order in but we'll see!

Associate
Exactly the point I was trying to make. Obviously didn't articulate it properly.

I don't mind waiting until late May, but was just looking for some sort of confirmation from OCUK as this will help manage our expectations.

Associate
I asked @NikTheSHNIK directly and he is still waiting on information from LG - he will respond when he has something to share.

To me that seems like it might be late May but I guess we'll find out in the next week or so.

Associate
I asked @NikTheSHNIK directly and he is still waiting on information from LG - he will respond when he has something to share.

To me that seems like it might be late May but I guess we'll find out in the next week or so.
Thanks for the update...
Although not much more than we already knew.
Getting the feeling that it is looking more likely to be late May

Back
Top Bottom