LG 38GL950G - 3840x1600/G-Sync/144Hz

Associate
Going by the small monitor version of this the 1ms response time can only be achieved on the fastest overdrive mode and it is totally unusable for anything.

Personally I think their should be a law against this kind of marketing as you would never be using this in real life for anything.

Associate
Going by the small monitor version of this the 1ms response time can only be achieved on the fastest overdrive mode and it is totally unusable for anything.

Personally I think their should be a law against this kind of marketing as you would never be using this in real life for anything.

Its like a trend monitor manufacturers have been following so it's nothing new really. Some people dont mind the ghosting and will just play with OD at max setting.

Associate
chatLog.png

I don't know if this is anything to go by but it's only 8 days from now.

Soldato
I don't know how I missed this, but this is exactly what I've been after to allow my 2080 ti to really stretch it's legs.

The moment it releases, I'm replacing my Asus PG279Q in a heart beat

Associate
I don't know how I missed this, but this is exactly what I've been after to allow my 2080 ti to really stretch it's legs.

The moment it releases, I'm replacing my Asus PG279Q in a heart beat

PG278Q here , and looking to do the same! I am prepared to drop some settings and possibly play with black bars at least until the 3080ti comes out .

Back
Top Bottom