LG c9 OLED

Soldato
Had another update today no Idea what it has done just a message when I turned it on saying your tv software has been updated.
I'd quite like it if it showed a changelog each time (I'm a nerd), good they keep it updated as its a 3 year old model now (no idea how long lg keep doing updates for).

Associate
new firmware finally fixed my quick access problem, its always worked with apps but stopped working on any hdmi port, now i can assign my firestick to a button again

also i noticed last night that bloody true motion had been turned back on in all my picture modes so had to go in and turn it off, really hate the USA soap opera feel

Soldato
new firmware finally fixed my quick access problem, its always worked with apps but stopped working on any hdmi port, now i can assign my firestick to a button again

also i noticed last night that bloody true motion had been turned back on in all my picture modes so had to go in and turn it off, really hate the USA soap opera feel

I've been using discrete IR input commands, in macros so no issues ever.

Associate
Has anyone had any issues with bluetooth headphones and cut outs/crackling with this model? Have tried a few headsets including BOSE QC35 and 700s and a few earbud sets but the connection is bloody terrible at times. Are these even compatible with a BT dongle?
I know its an older TV now but I would prefer not to replace any time soon if I can help it

Soldato
Has anyone had any issues with bluetooth headphones and cut outs/crackling with this model? Have tried a few headsets including BOSE QC35 and 700s and a few earbud sets but the connection is bloody terrible at times. Are these even compatible with a BT dongle?
I know its an older TV now but I would prefer not to replace any time soon if I can help it
I use mine regularly with a few different buds and it works great. I'm 2.5m away. Just don't block the line of sight with your hands etc. And using the remote sometimes introduces crackles, though when watching and doing nothing but that it's works perfectly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom