**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Apologies for the lack of responses I'm trying to find out with our warehouse team if the stock is here. It should be I just ned confirmation before telling you guys. They are a little busy at the moment but hopefully I will get a response soon.

Orders are starting to catch up meaning the shipping time should now come down.

Caporegime
Hi,

Apologies for the lack of responses I'm trying to find out with our warehouse team if the stock is here. It should be I just ned confirmation before telling you guys. They are a little busy at the moment but hopefully I will get a response soon.

Orders are starting to catch up meaning the shipping time should now come down.

Thanks Robbie.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Coolers booked in and all current orders are allocated.

Fans will be the next shipment around the 10th Feb.

Cases I can see a lot have been booked in.

Associate
Coolers booked in and all current orders are allocated.

Fans will be the next shipment around the 10th Feb.

Cases I can see a lot have been booked in.

Do you happen to know if all the white orders were being fulfilled? I ordered yesterday when it said stock arriving the day then I see it changed to stock 10th Feb and it hasnt be allocated so I presumed it wont be allocated/sent till the next batch. I may have assumed incorrectly now though.

Finding the white one is so damn difficult, been waiting a month and amazon say it will be next month for the white back in stock so ive left my preorder on there.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Shipping could be upto a few days but fingers crossed we can get as much out today.

Do you happen to know if all the white orders were being fulfilled? I ordered yesterday when it said stock arriving the day then I see it changed to stock 10th Feb and it hasnt be allocated so I presumed it wont be allocated/sent till the next batch. I may have assumed incorrectly now though.

Finding the white one is so damn difficult, been waiting a month and amazon say it will be next month for the white back in stock so ive left my preorder on there.

Which product do you mean? Let me know your order number and I will try and check.

Associate
@Robbie_G can you please check on order OC4173066 placed on January 5th and let me know if it'll make this round of shipments? The white 360 cooler is the last item for my build and I'm fiending over here. Ha. Thank you.

Caporegime
@Robbie_G can you please check on order OC4173066 placed on January 5th and let me know if it'll make this round of shipments? The white 360 cooler is the last item for my build and I'm fiending over here. Ha. Thank you.
He said above they’ve got enough stock to fulfil all preorders with a few left over so you should be golden mate.

Associate
My 011D (regular) has been shipped this morning & I was told the Gallahad will ship shortly (ordered both on NYE), looks like they're getting through the backlog.

Back
Top Bottom